Red Thai Curry(with a differance)

:unsure:

I got this from a uk420 board, hope you like it.

Red Curry Paste.

Ingredients.

4 plump cloves of garlic.

6 deseeded red chillies.

2 lemon grass stalks.

1 red onion.

1.1" piece of root ginger

rind from 1 lime.

1 tsp ground coriander seeds.

1 tsp ground black pepper.

1 tsp salt.

1/2 tsp ground cummin.

1 tbsp fish sauce.

6 fresh corander stalks.

1 tbsp freshly ground bud.(or 1 tsp good hash).

Method.

Zap the lot in a food processer into a paste and bung into the fridge.

Other ingredients.

500g (1lb 2oz) chicken breast, cubed.

2 tbsp veg oil.

1 tbsp fres ground bud (or 1 tsp good hash)

1 clove garlic,crushed.

1 quantity of Thai red curry paste (see above).

2 tbsp fish sauce.

1 tbsp light brown sugar.

400ml can coconut milk.

method.Heat the oil in a frying pan,not too hot, add garlic and bud/hash and stir for about 1 minute.Add red curry past and stir for a further minute or so.Add chicken coating it evenly with the sauce and cook for 5 minutes.

Stir in the fish sauce,sugar and coconut milk,bring to the boil and simmer for 20/25 minutes.Serve with rice. This will do 4 servings ( or two munchie servings)

Love & Peace MATUK :ph34r: :blink:

Guest Urbanhog

Mmmm... I love curries...liked your receipe...also, may I add few things? :D

For people who are simply too lazy or wasted as usual :blink: to get all the stuff to make Thai Curry Paste, just simply buy Your Favourite Curry Paste or Thai/Malay curry from your nearest supermarket or chinese shop, but they are usually not as armoatic as made from fresh stuff because a lot of pre-made pastes are usually made for "western tastes/suits" because a lot of "westerners" simply don't like their foods too spicy or chilli hot... (but I love my curries super hot that burns your bumhole when you have a big poop!) I prefer to make the paste myself from sratch...it's tastes way better....

Also I read somewhere that canna-foods mixed with chilli supposely to make you wasted quicker because chilli supposely makes your blood circulation go faster and the THC goes in your body system in faster rate...I have no proof to support this, but from my past experiences I found that I get more stoned from canna-curries/chillis....

Also you can use canna-butter in this receipe...you could try make canna-coconut milk...simply use 50/50 coconut milk and water mixed with buds/leaves and gently simmer for 30mins not just coconut milk itself because cocnut milk is usally too thick so use 50/50 mix, and with left over straight coconut milk in the tin is chucked in the curry. But it's a lot easier to just chuck all the fresh buds in the curry as curries usually have a lot of fat from the meats and the coconut milk, which is GOOD, the THC is found in the FATS..... :P so it sorts of makes "canna-butter/fat" in the curry without all the hassles of making cannabutter with draining, etc...

TIP: if you make a curry is way too chilli hot for your tastes, just simply add more coconut milk..... :ph34r:

Bring more receipes in this site MATUK, I thought I was the only one always post my receipes in the old 420 Australia.... cheers Urbanhog :unsure:

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.