Aussie heat - too hot?

I won't be able to harden them off well because I'm pretty much growing from seed outdoors in some tiny pots which I'll bury in the ground. At the moment they're sitting in a partially shaded area, but when I bury them they'll be getting 6+ hours of direct sunlight a day.

Sounds like I'll need to make a few trips with a nice big bottle of water...

Don't plant them in the pots unless the roots can get into the ground and keep going .

If they are in pots , keep them where they get a few hours of direct sunlight before you plant them in the ground where they get as much sunlight as you can give them.

It's a weed and they can handle what you can find as soon as they are Used to our sun , they will love it .

So harden them off then transplant into the ground and you will see them loving the sun :)

hi..

I have one to. Iv got a 4foot enclosure and i just checked the temps and the lamp end was 27 and the cool end was 21. My Stimmy has had 2 sheds since been in there and they have both been perfect so don't think it has been causing a problem for him. Was just curious because everyone says how bad they are... :P