very young, shrivelled up and flopped over

Hi All,

I have a shortage of viable seeds for a particular strain. One sprouted about 10 days ago and after it had grown about 4-5cm, I put it outside in a cut up plastic bottle of the top. Seemed to be slow to adapt to conditions and I think the heat and direct sunlight today might have dried things or over heated things a bit too much. The top of the plant is shrivelled (maybe top 2cm) with the first little green leaf shrivelled up and it was flopping over. I have watered it and brought it inside.

I suppose my question is really whether it's possible to salvage this one or is it just worth cutting my losses use the pot for something else? If it can be salvaged, any tips or direction on how to nurse it along well to maximise recovery?

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor

Growing Medium: Coconut fibre

Growing Style: Ummm.... outdoor under the sun, early days.

Watering/Feeding Frequency: every second day or when dryness first appears.

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): Very weak - well below recommended directions - as plants are young

PH Levels: No idea

Temperature/Humidity Levels: today was 25 and in direct sunlight in a bottle, pretty damn hot!

Air Flow/Fans etc.: Outdoor, not applicable.

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): Not applicable.

Total Wattage: Not applicable

Growth Stage: veg

Plants Age: 2 weeks

Cannabis Strain: super dupa Sativa

Edited by paddy1