Bit of frost

wassily

It's been in the dark since last week.

Wassily,

looks nice

what do ya mean, do you keep them in the dark ei no lights at all for the last bit? If so, for how long?

I have tried keeping them in the dark for the last 24 hrs before harvest, I heard it helps resin production in "white" strains.

Cheers.

I've had it on 12/12 for 8 weeks and then I needed my box for drying the rest of my grow, so I took it out and put it in a cupboard in the dark. I keep watering it lightly with water only so it will have done 8 weeks in normal and 2 weeks in the dark when I pull it, a total of 10 weeks. My other strains have finished in 8 so there's no hurry to pick it. I normally give my plants 2 days darkness before I chop.

Ahh Budwaver, so you got some WW eh? Were they from our friend the knight? Has he changed his 'stealth' packaging yet?

Have you worked out what strain 'stinky pete' is yet? We tried to track down the dude it originally came from, but he apparently got busted a couple of years ago. I'm sure it has some skunk in it.

Edited by wassily