Breaking Bad Season4 epp13

I'm happy that they've commissioned another 16 episodes but not sure where the show can go from here or how they could possibly top this season and the ending...

I really thought it was all over and most of the loose ends had been tied up nicely. I hope it's not like a lot of other shows that keep going just for the sake of it.

peace

c

I'm happy that they've commissioned another 16 episodes but not sure where the show can go from here or how they could possibly top this season and the ending...

I really thought it was all over and most of the loose ends had been tied up nicely. I hope it's not like a lot of other shows that keep going just for the sake of it.

peace

c

I dunno mate, there are a couple things I would like to see the outcome of. Mike is still recovering in the makeshift hospital, is he going to come after Hank + Jesse because of his loyalty to Gus, or did that loyalty go out the window when Gus was pretty much willing to let Mike die at the Cartel shootout? Then there's Hank and the meth lab. He knows he was right about Gus now and he already had his suspiscions about the laundromat. Also don't forget Gus had a laptop watching videos of Walt + Jesse + everyone else cook there, he closed it on his desk at Los Pollos Hermanos before going to the retirement home so there's incriminating footage floating around somewhere. Probably most importantly, there is the way Brock was poisoned. Shit is gonna hit the fan again when the truth comes out about that.

There's more but I don't wanna go on and on heh..

:peace:

Hey mate, I hear ya and agree for the most part but i think a little bit of conjecture and mystery is a good way to finish. If all the ends are tied up then it's like a case of 'and everyone lived happily ever after' which wouldn't really suit the show.

Mike was smart first and foremost, loyal second therefore with Gus dead Mike would surely bail as revenge isn't smart.

Meth lab was destroyed so not much evidence an although the laptop should be password protected etc i agree it will prolly be something explored in next season.

That last shot of the lily of the valley was imo the perfect way to end the whole show. Exploring it further will not add value to it i reckon but will keep the show going.

Anyways i shouldn't be complaining, bring on the next season connie_eatingpopcorn.gif

peace

c

SPOILER WARNING

lmfao, yeah looks like Walt went with plan B, kill everyone (and take over)

The ciggy going missing has got me stumped !!

did the guard lift it from Jesse at Saul Goodmans office, the guard doesnt appear to be too nimble ??

Other than that?!#*

If Gus took it why use a different poinson the Ricin is exactly what he needed to put Jesse on his side,

However, with the camera panning to the same pot spot walt sit at near his pool?

Remember WHEN Walt was playing russian rullet (sort of) spinning the gun on the table waiting for one of Gus's men to come and kill him.

When he closed his eyes and span it turned to the potplant Walt looked leaning in hard and we're all...

'WTF is he looking at' - at first I thougth he found a mic or a camera, but the camera pans away without really saying anything..

until the closing chapters of the season!!

SO did walt poison a baby to manipulate Jesse into helping him kill Gus- then how did Walt get the ciggy.

if NOT then who the heck has got that Ricin!!!!!

AAGgghhhh

Come on season 5