i wanna build a aeroponics cloner

hey fellas does anyone have any pics of a basic aeroponic cloner? i want a good one with water heater and shit need some ideas i remember making my own aeroponic system a few years back using basic bunnings sprinklers it didnt work to well i ended up with root rot so if anyone has plans or pictures that would be fantastic i ideally want to use a 20L pale/bucket from bunnings and need all parts pretty much available from bunnings and an aquarium shop i was looking at ordering one form the USA/ebay but $150 is a bit steep and the pump is 120v plus customs would inspect the item on entry to oz

Just a tub with an airstone works just as well gazza, can put aquarium heater in it if needed.

Can put pic up later if you want (not enough on peak net thingo at moment), but it is really that simple.

Just gotta decide if you want to use netpots or pool noodle, I think noodle is the most versatile.

Sure there is a make your own bubble cloner thread.

Naycha :peace:

pool shops gazz,

also about 75mm diameter..cost about 3 bucks..

but you can trim them to any size ya want ...i have a 10 ltr tub...fits 12 cuts in it ...2 airstones....95% strike rate 7 days..

i love me bubble cloner ...i just change water after 4 days cause it starts gettin hot from fluros....

i also used a soldering iron ( in a well ventalated place )so cut hles in lid for noodle and air lines,cut me noddles to suit with a razor,taped the tub up with refective tape...cuppla air stones and done...have fun.HM :bongon: