Importing seeds into Australia for medical use

G'day NSTC.

I truely hope that is not your scone in that photo. If so, for your own safety, get rid of it. Importing prohibited items into Aus. is a FEDERAL offence. These people have absolutely no sense of humor, believe me, I know. So if you want to import seed and get nabbed, god forbid that, they will not give a flying fuck what your reasons are, they will bust you, Fed law is very explicit, cannabis in any form is an illegal import, right up there with heroin. Your call.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Hey guys Its Not spilling the chop, i had to re-create another profile because the facebook sign in keeps changing my picture back to my actual facebook one lol, anyway im gonna try buy some seeds, its worth it IMO :yahoo: i mean my mate got some from mr nice and sent me a nordle seedling which is growing just fine.

Yeah, they're really easy to get in.

I ordered mine from herbies head shop.

I just wouldn't recommened buying to many.

Because you'll get caught sooner or later and the fine for getting caught apparently is $50 per seed.

Imagine if you have a hundred seeds..

Also you'll most likely get raided if you order to many aswell because who needs so many seeds?

you'll look like someone trying to sell them.

a lot of people I've met that grow will pay $50-100$ for a high quality femanized seed like pineapple chunk if it's proven to be pineapple chunk.

than they'll just reclone them.

Saves them from ordering online than getting busted and having the police show up at there door and finding there grow aswell.