Bin Growing

I thought I might share this idea since we knew this guy who grew cannabis in his bin. Since he was renting, he was able to close the lid when anyone came over cos who would want to look in a bin. However the nosey neighbours caught him and he got evicted. Still I thought it was a pretty clever idea. Edited by mush887

Guest Babybear

how is/was the plant gettin venterlation? from my reading i though plants need good circulating air to strengthen the stems other wise it will catch up with you when they are tall an havein to stake them

:huh: i knew this dude that had to steak the stems cause they were to weak to hold the buds

Bb

Guest weekprik

in a bin situation I would put an exhaust vent in the back of the bin, a small computer fan would be easy to mount and small enough to be hidden.

and as far as steaking yea, but you could easily tie the buds up to the bin for support, or even put a screen inside the bin??

HMM could work well??

I have growen out doors in a wheelie bin but had cut mine in half(well i dident have too but it just made it easyer) so when it got full of buds i chould wheel it in side to no could rip it, as were i lived u had ppl that would just go through ya backyard looking for plants and rip them off or if thay found out u were growing thay would wait until it was just about ready then rip them, so thay is y i used the bin so i could move them around easy.

the dude had the lid open all the time unless the tenants or anyone came to visit so the bin would have only been closed for a short period of time. It was the neighbours which suspected it since the lid would have been open. They were pretty nosey since the bin was kept near the house and the neighbours were behind the back fence. So I guess it just shows that you should always be careful with garden crops.