flushing before harvest

Hey everybody..

I've got a few questions in mind..

Firstly, i've read multiple writings that when you smoke buds and they're harsh on the throat, its usually because it hasn't been flushed, otherwise they're too dry.

2.depending on the nutes used, if one is to use flower enhancing chemicals to make the buds bigger and more dense, if you flush before harvesting, will they decrease in size because the enhancer is no longer in the plant? I know to some this might sound stupid, but it's been playing with my mind lately..

Don't worry man you just have to ask sometimes if you cant stop thinking about it even if it does sound funny.

I assume you are talking about pk13/14 and stuff like that but doesn't really matter. The point of these things is to provide extra potassium and phosphorous whcih the plant uses more of in flower. The buds can grow bigger and denser, so it is not the element sitting there in the bud making it dense and heavy but just that the bud has grown bigger and denser.

So the answer is no, flushing won't wash away all your hard work/money.

I do think though that if you flush for way too long (which isn't likely to happen), the buds may start to decrease in size cause I think that's happened to me.

So I recommend flushing however your medium requires.

Naycha :peace: