cheap vapouriser

To be honest I have never bought one, but from life experience something tells me that would break within a month, and also from experience with anything I would suggest buying something more expensive that is going to work properly and last. What are those ones called like the iolite or something, there meant to be great so I've heard.

Best of luck

:bongon:

mate I have the MFLB and Extreme Q. The MFLB is great for portability. I have had it a few months now and I can see it lasting forever used correctly. The extreme Q is just awesome, enough said.

I havent smoked in months and I have bonged for 17 yrs. Never look back. I am really glad too I invested the money in a good one. Save up and you won't regret it

mate I have the MFLB and Extreme Q. The MFLB is great for portability. I have had it a few months now and I can see it lasting forever used correctly. The extreme Q is just awesome, enough said.

I havent smoked in months and I have bonged for 17 yrs. Never look back. I am really glad too I invested the money in a good one. Save up and you won't regret it

very true, a good bong can really enhance the smoking experince, a bad bong can make smoking hard work.

Unfortunately i put mine down then The jack russel shot past :wallbash::faint:.

I got a few spares thank god, but my fav just got trashed !!

:thumbsup: thanks for the info JJ. I was looking at the magic flight launch box and it does seem to be pretty darn good..However, the fact that it goes through batteries is an issue (have to buy a charger and shitloads of bateries for back up)if it wasn't for that I would prob go for the MFLB.. portibility is my main issue. I almost always smoke outside for a quick one and come back in to chill out. So setting up a plug in vaporizer is not possible for me.. I am almost convinced on the voapourgenie, it seems to get good raps and is heated with a lighter... however, I still think maybe I should try the $20 elcheapo first just in case I am not into it.... anyone else got any ideas for a cheap vape I would be interested to hear :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks heaps

puka