water

G,day all

I have been told a lot off things about watering. on off every 15min, off 2 days on for one, and so on.

What do u all think is the best. I have it on feeding 24 hrs and they must like it because they go through about 15L on flower and about 40L when they are on flower. I think if they are drinking that much why not let the lovely ladies drink.

and another Question what do u think off those misters for the clones are they just as good as the bubbler clones will I get roots just ass quick.

thanks bb

it depends on what hydro system you're running and what medium you're using. bubblers are continious obviously. clay balls may be every 2 hours, a perlite vermiculite mix might be 15minutes every 6 hours.

but I agree, if your plants are drinking it up and growing well, stick with what you're doing.

I use clay balls and water 15 min every 2.5 hours in veg, but something I noticed is overwatering in bloom will make your buds grow 'wispy' , sort of thinner and feathery. I found reducing the watering in bloom gives fuller buds. I change to 10 mins every 3 hours in bloom. I'm sure there is a point where cutting down the water will reduce yield, but I don't know where that would be. I'm sure I will find it though.

Cheers

Vaz