new grower, new plant plese help

hey there all you green thumbs,

i have been cruzing around the forum for about a month now and so far have found the answer to most of my questions. but i think i messed up guys.

i live in SA, and i got bored (as u do hear) and germinated m seeds early. i planted my first one about 2 months ago, and i must say my baby girl is nice and strong,

bg leave, 6 nodes growing 7 (now 5 cos i topped it today)and i have notice that at 8 week she is showing sex female. u could understand how happy i was first time first seed

BINGO. but my concern is have i started my plant to early and have i triggered it to bud early by not waiting for spring?

have some pics im sorry there not the best

3 days before i topped it

http://s2.postimage.org/bgbw01k4/Picture_002.jpghttp://s2.postimage.org/bf6jkd7o/toped_plant_showing_sex.jpg

hey

so i went for a walk the other day, saw my plants and i have 2 problems.

1. tiny little holes on one leaf, 3 of them. i put down some fert the other day could it b tht?

2. my spot is in a gully with a creek running through the middle, a 4X4 has come down the gully, about 10m from my plant and done a uturn cos he couldnt go further cos theres a clif.

im panicking cos not only the fact i think he saw the plant but now all the cover stopping other people walking down there has beed distroyed including some of my cover folage

i use to hide my plant.

any ideas?

can i do an easy transplant to another spot or ........ im out of ideas

rly dont want to abandon the plant.

other than that plant is awesome coming up with two tops now and other branches all over.

Need to dig her up and put her in a pot, go to a bit more effort and get a lot better spot because where ever you are growing sounds almost pointless to grow. Use google maps, find yourself some where really desolate that takes time to reach and is unlikely for others to even be near. best of luck

i understand where your coming form but if u knew where my spot was u wouldnt b saying that, just some random guy went off the 4X4 track, the gully goes for Ks bro never expected some one to push there way through thick scrub though. any way thanks for your help will do

i understand where your coming form but if u knew where my spot was u wouldnt b saying that, just some random guy went off the 4X4 track, the gully goes for Ks bro never expected some one to push there way through thick scrub though. any way thanks for your help will do

I reckon your prob over reacting... recamo that shit and let it roll. Be better for the lil lady in the end. Seriously, 4X4 drivers aren't out lookin for cheeba. Sounds like you might be in a forestry area consider I'm in SA too and know a lil of what ure talkin about. It's more than likely a fire track?

Took a tester out to my patch today... after a good amount of chook shit, blood n bone, and I found a long-neck bottle about 5 mins off my patch. Freaky shit but meh. It's a prick to get to my patch and summer will be more of a deterrent.

Edited by b00st