for chillie lovers everywhere

Hey guys

for anybody thats a chillie lover and caint mannage to find a chillie sauce thats hot enough to meet the requirments of your taste buds . then look no further travelling down to the South Coast saw this country fair and noticed one stand inperticular THE CHILLIE FACTORY . these guys are awsome with a range of taste's and variets of chillie products all home grown chillies with rattinges of hottness ranging from 1 - 10 ++ . check em out on www.thechilliefactory.com and print out a mail order form serisly recomend the Dragons Blood awsome for beef burgers and tequilla shots :) and all walks of mexican food .

cheers

cronic

Guest Wilderbud

Its actually http://www.thechillifactory.com/ and although Im not into chilli in particular [i do love my Mexican food though] I know someone who might like this website and their chillis so nice post.

Ive tried some Chilli Willies [another Aussie chilli producer] chilli which totally blew my mouth up for at least 5 minutes and he had 2 stronger ones that the one I had. The guy has a van near Ipswich in QLD and he does good chillidogs.

BTW I love Montezumas Mexian restaurant but their chilli carne could use some of these guys chillis [im not even a hot food fan and I asked for hot a few times]. Get their full-chicken or beef plates if you check them out - definately try their beef tacos for an entree and grab some guacamole and chips for ron! :)

Thanks for the link ....can't get enuff of that hot shit!...I put it on/in just about everything ::):

I've been into mexican resturants and they never seem to be able to make their chilli sauce hot enuff....An Indian Vindaloo curry on the other hand...... :)

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.