I have an apology to make re the clones I am afraid I cannot help with clones anymore, it is becoming too difficult as more and more pple keep asking and I can't keep up.

What I can offer and which has proven to work well are fresh cuttings that you would have to root yourself( have even sent to US with success)

I can do these instantly for a much cheaper price and fit more in packs as well.

:)

If there is enough interest I will post with pics a list

Edited by rodwal

Guest weekprik

Hey Rodwal, Sounds like a good idea but what about strike rate etc?? would the cuts be guarenteed??

I would also like you to send me a price and strain list plz.

Thanks WP.

Ok so there is a def interest then, imo for me it is a much easier method of transport and also will allow a better $ rate ie more for your money :)

The one downside tho is the ability of recipents to clone/strike them but hopefully the $ saving will help offset this.

and really all growers should be able to strike cuttings :)

Here is a list of strains I can do now

G13- this is the "G" that originated from Pacificseeds and rated by most as the best indica dom plant around.

GWS- great white shark the infamous strain from Mr Nice now known as Shark Shock at MNS

Orangeberry- a potent hybrid combining DJ Blueberry and DF OrangeBud, a sticky stinky large cola fruit bomb :)

and coming soon ( well as soon as I decide on which fem to keep)

ORIGINAL HAZE

NORTHERN LIGHT #2

KILLER QUEEN

APOLLO13 F3

AFGHANI

as for the cost under double figures