Using a vaporiser for a quick dry

Hi Guys,I am looking at the girls and boy do I want a taste,I am thinking if I drop some fresh bud on the vaporiser,to dry it out,and maximise all them goodies.Any thoughts on this?/has it been tried?

hey Smokin'27,

I have tryed this, its not the optimal way to injest your weed, as all you will be tasting, is all the Chlorophyll (also chlorophyl) it doesnt taste nice and will taste like your vapeing

lawn clippings,:bleh:

the weed needs to be dryed and properly cured, this process develops flaviniods, for optimal taste and smoothness, which we both know is very important, when vapeing herb.:thumbsup:

by all means try it, its not going to kill you, :blink: please read the 'cannaversity' section on curing and drying, priceless info, free..take it and happy vaping.

good things come to those who wait...take your time curing, and reap the benefits later, in the mean time hit ya mates up for some herb until yours is ready..

cheers!! and happy herbing!!:yahoo:

from Sirvapealot..:bongon: