GROW SUPER LEMON HAZE AT UR OWN RISK

hi all,i really dont want to upset people but this has been my experiance with super lemon haze from green house seeds and there so called stand by there product.i have grown super lemon haze 3 times now and out of 3 times i have only succeded once(1 f'n time).the first time i grew it.i loved it and thourght it was the best ever and worth the extra flowering time.(they say it thould take 9 weeks flowering time but infact the first took13 weeks)i got a pound from 1 plant and it wasnt really that big.the buds were big,dense and heavy.plus it was a great smoke so i said for sure i will keep growing this,if this is the outcome.so i decided to keep going with 2 SLH,1 AK-48 and 1 AK-47 in my second grow these clones where cut from the previouse grow which done very well,so i was expecting atleast the same or more cause i was growing them much bigger this time around.after streching the plants where massive they looked healthy and they where in the same room with the same every thing as the grow befor it.i expected the SLH to look atleast 2 weeks behind the other due to its flowering time.anyway come week 8,both AK's where near the end but the SLH looked like the AK's in the 3rd week of flowering,so i kept both SLH flowering for i kid you not atleast 16weeks and it would not form a decent bud.the crowns looked like that popcorn stuff you get where the light shines the least.smokers wouldnt waste there time with it.i really dont know what happened from grow 1 to grow 2.mind you it was the same everything.i put that down to lack of care and the other reason i told myself was when i moved them to bigger pots i must of damaged the roots too much in that transfer.now the 3rd time,i like the smoke so much that even after losing the last 2 SLH plants that where only good for making hash.

i decided to try it again this time when i had turned the last grow i had ordered some new seeds and strains anyway 4 weeks into the last grow flowering time i planted 1 SLH,1 critical mass,1 white widow and 1 AK-48.dont forget these are a new order.i let these things grow no crap for 8 weeks in grow.then i turned again the same everything and im spareing no expence on there food,addetives or anything else basicly they have the best of everything.again i expected the SLH to look 2 weeks behind.again i hit week 8 with the same result as grow 2,buds that are probly not even good for hash.this time i also had a mate that has yrs and yrs of experiance and a shit load of knowlage come see my grow every 2 weeks in flowering.week 8 my mate was scratch his head on why it grew the way it did.it wasnt root rot or root bound.the other 3 plants looked very decent,with big buds.the only one that looked like crap was the SLH.i wasnt going to waste my time and keep it flowering if they looked like that nearly 9 weeks in.many of you will say it is somthing that i have done wrong,let me tell you this i wrote a post when my stuff got stolen and it was to find out what the hell was happening.that post i wrote was a mates plant and his only 1,it was SLH.i belive and know he also flowered for atleast 16 weeks with the same outcome.we have the same growing method but his room and gear is alot pricer then mine since he owns a store and he know his shit.i will put in pics.

i then decided to contact GREENHOUSE SEED CO to ask them what they think and they have done nothing but dodge me for about 4 weeks i have tryed day in day out to get some sort of explaination with no luck.hay they have my money why would they tell me there is a problem with that strain or say anything bad about it.funny thing is,is on there site they show you in video clips how to grow most of there strains.what they dont show you is how to grow the 2yrs in a row cannabis cup winner and so called best seller SLH.hay some of you wouldnt of had any problem growing SLH and would speak very highly of it.i would too when it grows right but i can for sure say 2 diffrent people,with 2 diffrent set ups none with crappy gear or food,best of everything end up with the same outcome.

basicly it was a PLEASE EXPLAIN that GREENHOUSE SEED CO.

dont get me wrong when it dose decide to go right its a very nice plant anyway you look at it.but i know for a fact to suceed 1 out of 3 time and with a diffrent batch of seeds.there is no point in me growing SUPER LEMON HAZE agian,i dont want to imagine on what could of been,i grow for a reason and that is to get the best smoke and not to fail in the process.i dont care how many cups its won,all i know 1 out of 3 times it grew right.that is a crap run rate and really not worth my time and even though the smoke is great,i know i can get as good as SLH but with out the chance of failing like that.

here are some pics i will let them tell the story.you still might think its somthing i done but even a newbie can grow some sort of decent bud with the set up i have,i mean a 1st grow newbie,so 3yrs into growing i should know my stuff.ok dont even use me my mate with the store,none of the buds on SLH grew bigger then a lighters 9 weeks into flowering.my other mate is like a book on hydro and grows the best didnt have an answer.if you go ahead and grow SLH all the best to you and i hope you do well,if you are considering SLH to grow,take my advice and pick anything but SLH.to grow anything that long and end up with crap its a heart breaker belive me,i done it twice and thats it for me never again the smoke is not worth the risk,time,money or the heart ache.the pics below number 0043 is white widow from pyrimid seed it right beside the SLH there both in the far corner of the room.num 0070 is a pic of AK-48 and critical mass.the C mass is across from SLH and the AK-48 is diaginal from the SLH and as you can see they have no problems and are growing fine this is nearly 9 weeks in.8weeks and 4 days into flower hope these help and if anyone has any explaination i would love to hear it and so would my mate.

like i said befor the first 7weeks i was using DM gold a and b,DM silica,DM zone and DM max at normal strenght according to the calculator.grown in 50ltr pots with cocoperl,flushed weekly.ppm around 1500-1600,temp with lights on is 29-30 degrees and around 23- 25 with lights off.no light leaks.globes were 3 weeks old befor they were used for flowering.1x1MH in the centre and 8x600HPS all around,sides,tops and bottoms had plenty of light,no light burns on any of the plants.lights kept at a safe distance.plants were checked on nightly and fed every 3 hours 2x2min feds at start and finish and 2x1min feds in the middle of light on.top never got dry.would love to hear if anyone has the answer,because greenhouse seed co got given alot more info and they have ducked and dodged me hoping i would go away,but i wont.atleast stand by the product you sell and if anything dose go wrong with your product atleast give the customer a reason on why it happened.i told them i am not looking nor do i want a refund,but to pay so much for the seeds,then spend so much on feeding them,not to mention atleast 19 weeks of growing and the amount of electricite that,that many lights use.to end up with unsmokeable bud and no explaination from there maker is a whole lot of crap.sorry for the novel all,i needed to vent about these crackheads.

I HAVE CUT OUT A FAIR BIT OF WHAT I WROTE I HOPE THATS BETTER FOR YOU.IF YOU DONT PUT IN INFO,YOU ASK FOR IT AND WHEN I PUT IT IN YOU SAY ITS TOO MUCH TRIM IT A BIT.THIS ISNT TOO LONG AND HAS A LOT OF INFO

BY DOCTOR_GROW

post-36603-0-03772500-1313193594_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-72999800-1313193720_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-77801100-1313193763_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-02678800-1313197367_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-56024800-1313197433_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-73393000-1313199716_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-95664200-1313199822_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-99302700-1313199860_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-94836600-1313199916_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-05169500-1313200039_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-78482200-1313200094_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-22819600-1313200139_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-34709700-1313200189_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-48288500-1313200233_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-67379500-1313200291_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-38094700-1313200357_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-66852500-1313200465_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-97687500-1313200584_thumb.jpg post-36603-0-44302300-1313193447_thumb.jpgpost-36603-0-94561900-1313193505_thumb.jpg

Edited by doctor_grow

Im way too burnt to even begin reading a post that long, so if ya dont mind, could ya put a shortened version up? For the simple folk like me? :D

edit: from skim reading I see your pissed off with GHS.. but seriously... is that a suprise? MRN FTW :bongon:

Edited by Burnz

wow this must have been playing upon your mind for some time Dr. Grow ... and id like to read it all but ... how about paragraphs cause i cant focus, i had to lay my screen on the floor and use a ruler to stay focused .. which was a real hassle believe me!

from what i can gather you are saying Greenhouse Seeds are not stable, as in they do not breed true? is that the guts of the story or what? sorry im not having a go @ you here but i was looking at some of G/house seeds but after this thread im really confused

over years ive found seed-breeders are generally absolute low-lifes, down there with the filth!

they do not accept ANY responsibility for their products , they lie and cheat , customer service is non-existent , once they have your money its Kiss-my-arse if you are not happy or if you spend 16+weeks growing out their strain only to be rewarded with absolute poo-buds, the seed-banks attitude is its probably your fault anyway

i cant stand the sight of seed-breeders, if i seen one crossing the road i would accelerate to ramming speed and try to bowl the bastards over, theiving rotten mongrel bastards

well i guess you will be looking for a new seed-breeder now .. who are you gunna go with?

all the best in getting over this .. this ... you could only call it a f*%#-up .. hey

:peace:

EDIT: the only exception ive found is Serious Seeds, and maybe is Wallyduck he seems an ok bloke though, but then again ive never grown his stuff out either.

sorry about the novel guys i did cut it down a bit belive it or not.if i didnt put all that info in you would think im carrying on about crap.my whole aim is to make you think about SLH befor you grow it,im not crying over SLH going wrong once,between me and my mate.it succeeded 1 out of 4 times.2 diffrent grow room,all with top gear.and if i had read anything like this befor i brought it,no way would i have ever risked any grow on a 3 out of 4 fails.no way.and thats my aim.if you can only grow 1 plant make sure it not SLH.it might be alright to throw a few seeds outside.but its not worth risking your money,time or heart ache on the chance it might grow right.hope it helps.i would recommend

1.WHITE WIDOW.from pyrmid seeds not as white as nivanas but the rest is the same and a decent smoke

2.AK-48.from nivana seeds.fast flowering time.very decent bud and smoke

3.CRITICAL MASS.from mr nice seeds.very big bud.fast flowering time.nice bud allround worth growing

4.KONG.from holy smoke seeds.very decent looking plant all round i will have this in my next grow for sure.big bud with a killer smoke and very wieghty bud.very dense

i get all my seeds threw http://www.everyonedoesit.com/ they have always been great with me.i only have had i late delivery out of 5.and the bloke that i spoke with more then made up for it with free seeds as well as giving my a promise that my next order would cost me half price.amazing .the guy kept his word.people like that are hard to find thats why i only deal with this guy and only him.thats what i recommend anyone of those is worth growing.fast,decent and reliable thats what your after,full stop

The major thing I see that you did wrong is you bought GHS products. You obviously saw the difference between other breeders stuff and the GHS gear. As far as winning cannabis cups in Amsterdam, that means nothing to me. The cup itself limits who can even enter the cup, and its more judged on the free samples given out than the actual product itself. All the weed I seen at the cannabis cups were scuffed and junk (meaning they were keifed out and most of the trichomes were scuffed off the bud). Also its common knowledge that breeders that enter, enter their personal stock and buds off of thier elite clones and dont even enter what they sell to the public. My advise to you is learn from your mistake and go with better breeders. Sure the first plant was good, but you obviously know how consistent their stuff is now. The other seeds you grew didn't even meausure up. Any good breeder would have more consistent plants than hit and miss junk that GHS provides. When I was new to growing I got suckered in to their junk and great advertising too with the colored seeds and fem packs with 5 different strains. 9 years later, I realise that their stuff is sub par and I wouldn't grow any of their stuff even if I was held at gunpoint. I would even go as far as to say off all the breeders seeds I have tried. I would rate GHS dead last. And I have probably conservatively grown seeds from over 30 different breeders thru the years. Sorry to hear about your misfortune but growing is a learning experience and you constantly learn things everyday.
  • Upvote 1