Peanut Butter

Ok, take 2 1/2 cups of roasted shelled salted peanuts and put it into your food processor. Now get 1 1/4 tablespoons of peanut oil, and 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 tablespoons of cannabutter (or about 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil or hash) together and heat them up (gently!), preferably over a low flame of a gas cooktop. When it's melted, add it to the peanuts in the processor. With a metal blade, process continuously for around 3 minutes. Or until the desired consistency is achieved. You can add more peanuts after processing for crunchier peanut butter. Make sure you store it in an airtight container in the fridge. lol

when I think I'm gonna have a routine day at work I'll sometimes toke up before I go in and munch down on a few space cookies during the day. I never get anything done and spend a lot of my time in the lunch room making coffee and snacks. I tell receptionist to take messages cause I'm busy working on something. ;)

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.