whats up with my Vanilla kush?

Hey guys First time grower here,

One of my plants Vanilla Kush is struggling, originally Van was started off in coco/perlite mix, Decided to experiment with DWC and after a massive Stuff up i scrapped DWC and transplanted Van back into soil, Van was probably in DWC for a total of a week,

Vanilla has currently been back in soil for nearly 3 weeks now, I have another strain Afghan Kush which is doing well and is currently in the flowering cupboard, Vanilla Has really struggled since day one, I'm not sure whats up, purple stems everywhere, and now the leaf tips seem to be turning brown,hardly any new growth in 3 weeks, i'll attach a heap of photos,maybe i have experimented to much with this plant i just want to know if theres anything i can do to try and bring Van back :)

Been keeping the ph at 5.8 Nutes currently using is Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Greendream keeping ec at 1.2, got a funny feeling Van could be in nute lockout of some sort? i flushed Van 2 days ago so currently letting her dry out before giving a feed of nutes (if needed?)

i've also posted a photo of some local bagseed i'm growing, couldnt really care whats happening with it but its similar to Vanilla, except i havent been nuting the bagseed, not wasting my nutes on the seedy crap:p

p.s im Growing in 2 cupboards Van was under a 400whps but i then shifted Van into the veg cupboard under a massive cfl i got from the hydro shop as Afghan Is ready for flowering, could the different color in the light spectrum and back to 18/6 be stressing Van abit?

post-44459-0-72248300-1312765045_thumb.jpg

post-44459-0-11907000-1312765113_thumb.jpg

post-44459-0-74542000-1312765207_thumb.jpg

post-44459-0-19905400-1312765290_thumb.jpg

post-44459-0-63484900-1312765409_thumb.jpg

post-44459-0-75593400-1312765822_thumb.jpg

post-44459-0-20372200-1312765943_thumb.jpg

post-44459-0-97775700-1312766131_thumb.jpg

http://www.cannaversity.com/cannaversity/article.php?id=057

Have a look at this problems with pics. Looks like phosphorus deficiency. Those two spots on the leaf at the bottom. Could be powdery mildue starting up. I would concentrate on the nutes first, maybe cut that leaf off just in case. Be careful not to touch any other part of the plant with hands or the leaf as you are removing it. BOCICBW :thumbsup:

Your PH is kinda jacked dude, your ph needs to be alot different in soil than hydro, perfect PH in hydro is 5.85 and when you go to soil you want your PH considerably higher like 6.5 or so. What I would do is leach your plant, ( flushing your plant till the runoff is the correct ph) then let it dry out good and see how the plant is looking, I have grown VK and it can be pretty touchy, not nearly as touchy as Tangerine Dream. But correct your ph and I think your problems will go away. Hope this helps. CHEERS!

Your PH is kinda jacked dude, your ph needs to be alot different in soil than hydro, perfect PH in hydro is 5.85 and when you go to soil you want your PH considerably higher like 6.5 or so. What I would do is leach your plant, ( flushing your plant till the runoff is the correct ph) then let it dry out good and see how the plant is looking, I have grown VK and it can be pretty touchy, not nearly as touchy as Tangerine Dream. But correct your ph and I think your problems will go away. Hope this helps. CHEERS!

thanks mate will give it a go !:)