sea of green? haha

hey all.

i have been growing both indoors and outdoors for a couple of years now. lately its been more of an indoor venture but my housing arrangements are going to change shortly and growing indoors wont happen for another couple of months. however, i still have a little while left. not too long though so i have come up with a little bit of a plan to make the best of the time i have left.

i'll be deconstructing my grow room and storing all the gear at a mates place(essentially giving it to him but hes like my brother so whatever). the room will then be set up purely for rooting clones. im not sure how many cuttings i am going to accomodate but ill think of that when i need to(will end up being quite a few).

now because i dont have enough time at my house to finish flowering.. and also because i believe time to be of the essence, im going to root and grow the clones in soil for about two or three weeks under metal halide lighting and then throw them outdoors to a prepped grow site in an outdoor sea of green garden.

i know the season is approaching and that i should probably wait and just pull of another bush grow but i just cant be fucked waiting and working that long for a finished crop. the sea of green is unconventional and the plants have much much more potential outdoors but its going to happen, none the less.

i'll be working with AK47, also unconventional to be grown outdoors but i think it will flourish given the right care.

the growing media will consist of black peat, perlite, potting mix and possibly a bit of humus. ill also be using a modified recipe of Chronmasta's super sauce. ill just be lowering the nitrogen based properties of it and adding some bat/seabird guano, some sulphate of potash and some hydrated lime to keep it all groovy.

plants will be sprayed with neem oil for about the first week or two of their time outdoors so hopefully insects and shit should think twice. i will piss absolutely everywhere and i will be using chicken wire laid down with stem holes in it to keep other pests at bay.

barring any fuck ups it should pan out pretty well and im keen to get it started.

i'll keep you all posted.

willis

Edited by willis2031

cheers guys,

yeah ill get some photos for you all soon.

trying to avoid too much nitrogen in the outdoor plot because its going to be for flowering only. trying to keep it more on the P and K side of things to avoid the plants staying in veg.

any more suggestions for P and K enrichment?? and any general suggestions are welcome too :)

willis