Bud Butter (or ghee)

This is one of the ways I make it, among the many :lol:

Melt about a pound of butter in a pan, then mix 60-70 grams or more of thoroughly sifted pot into it. Let it boil very carefully for a couple minutes (10 - 15 ;) ), until the butter has gotten a nice green colour from the weed. Now squeeze the butter through a fine strainer. Squeeze the leaves hard to get out as much butter as possible. If you have opaque stockings, you should get away with using those. You can strain through a muslin to get out any remaining leaves, but you will lose some butter in the muslin. If you don't want to throw the leaves out, you can make a milk drink out of it (that doesn't taste all that bad :;): ) just cook some leaves in the milk.

The stronger version of it (ghee), you get by mixing melted butter with hashish or oil instead of pot. Just heat the butter up and mix it until the hash or oil is dissolved. You can put as much hashish or oil in as you want. I haven't tried this yet.......but I'm going to ;)

Guest billy bonger

:) sounds great i'm new to the idea, but i wound think i'll have a try now! do you think custard using leaf/tip would work? How much of a taste of the mull would come through?Mmmmmm i might be in the kitchen tommorrow!

Guest billy bonger

:) chev do you have any good recipes for bread ?,i've got one of those bread machines and was thinkin i might utilize that! Do you think my packet bread mix would work?

Thanks pipeman i'll give it a try today, report back tommorrow.(How much leaf would ya use?)

chev do you have any good recipes for bread ?,i've got one of those bread machines and was thinkin i might utilize that! Do you think my packet bread mix would work?

I don't, but I got one of those bread machines too, and I've only used it a couple of times. We should give a couple of different methods a go, see what we can concoct ::): The packet mix should work, I reckon if you were to grind it up really fine and mix it through or........what do you have to add to the packet mix, water and yeast I'd imagine?

Guest billy bonger

Yes water and yeast i'm planning on giving it a go tonight (once i straighten up a bit!!)I'll let you all know ;) I've just brought a heap of cake mixes and muffin mixes and i'm really looking forward to giving them all a whirl, you all make it sound so good, I've got heapz of those old recipes that mostly use butter, and all your recipes soiund great so i'll likely be tinkering for days! It's not really all that clear the post about amount, would someone for example know how much L&T (still wet at present )you would put in a 340g cake mix, we'd probably smoke a 1/4 daily (hubby and me)of good bush.

Of to make bread now result ? i'll post back when i see how it goes!3-4 hrs with my model (cheap)

YOU ALL MAY SHORTLY BE BLAMED FOR MY NEW HABIT :)