carbon scrubber

Anyone used a carbon scrubber before and how effective are they really. I have read on OG they remove all the odor. But weed in flower pongs.

I have seen a design that requires a really large box so there isnt back pressure on the fan.

I have an option of removing the odor outdoors but I'd like to remove as much as the smell as possible.

I am planning a drying area near my odor control in my cabinent so I dry aswell without worrying about smell.

Can anyone shed their opinion or experiences on this subject.

Cheers

hey,

I havent used one personally seen a few though. The main thing with them is to have the air venting upwards through the scrubber. Theres a design using a mesh cylinder like the insides of a washing machine are convienient. Ill try to gather some more info on it for you over the next week

Its a good idea about the cure room. All you need to do is add a double duct attachment just cover the cure duct when not in use.