first time greenhouse plant.

hi all ive just joined the site and would like to introduce myself. the name is simon and ive just started my first grow in a greenhouse well my first grow full stop. i was wondering if i post a pic someone could tell me if its male or female as ive grown from seed. its one month old and about 2 ft tall. thankyou.

post-44981-0-50093200-1311852338_thumb.jpg

Welcome to OS Simon, so is it summer over there?

Oh yeah, Bella Rose is onto it :bongon:

Hope you start a grow diary.

Naycha :peace:

hi all. yer its just gone mid summer. i am new to all this growing .it seems awful complicated for the indoor growing so i thought i would try a greenhouse one . ive just moved the plant into a dark shed now for 12 hours hopefully start the flowering prosess otherwise ill be waiting for another 3 months till the autum comes ha ha . i know ill have to do this every day but if it does flower and ends up to be female its gonna save me a few hundred quid as its so expensive to buy over here. £200 a ounce. hopefully ill get the bug and start a indoor grow soon with 8 to 10 plants as i can get the cuttings quite easy as i know a lot of people growing. just another question ...dont know if its too much to ask but does anybody know the strain just by looking at the plant?

Edited by simondavies

hay simo , an welcome , it looks pritty sativer to me pic of hole plant be easer,

if your puting it in a shed for 12 / 12 hope its got no light leaks even lil ones could turn it hermi , ill be doing the same for 12 / 12 soon lol .

good luck with it , i dont no anything realy about growing over there only its fkn cold lol bongon.gif see ya around , er do a diary on the grow im interested to see how they go outside over there thumbup.gif

hay when it starts growing a couple white hairs at them nodes then you got a fem , if lil balls come out youv got a male

Edited by smashed1

hay simo , an welcome , it looks pritty sativer to me pic of hole plant be easer,

if your puting it in a shed for 12 / 12 hope its got no light leaks even lil ones could turn it hermi , ill be doing the same for 12 / 12 soon lol .

good luck with it , i dont no anything realy about growing over there only its fkn cold lol bongon.gif see ya around , er do a diary on the grow im interested to see how they go outside over there thumbup.gif

hay when it starts growing a couple white hairs at them nodes then you got a fem , if lil balls come out youv got a male

like i said im new to growing but been smoking 30 years. what is satvia ? ill get a full pic of the plant put up later. and yes smashed1 im sure there are white hairs already coming out but very very small and slight.. thanks for the comments guys i think im gonna like this site.