Organic Sub-Forum

Good to see you guys are keen!! moderator thoughts perhaps?? Uncle chron, hate to be blatant but it just aint the same.

i can see your point...the sub titles can help :uhhuh:

however, if ya use the search engine, like i have in these pics, you`ll get a "sub forum" for anything ya search for :) .... its like having a sub title for everything :uhhuh:

sorry pics havent been re`sized :doh:

organic sub.bmporganic sub 2.bmp

:peace:

Not sure if the organic subforum has been added or not yet, i'm sure its a great idea..... The whole organic/nitrite salt based base nutes argument just doesnt stand with me, unless we smoke the plants roots (understand???) ..... Regardless the plants roots absorb the macro's and micro's and convert it into organic elements necessary to stimulate growth/or bloom ...... I can see the costs factor as an argument though, organic is much cheaper, or atleast can be .,.... and .... well, other than that I dont know .... Unless we smoke the roots of the plants (that may still have inorganic macro/micro's on them) .... then ? :S .... Anyway, the problem isnt that plants grown with salt-based inorganic nutrients are not tasty its just that the plants contain more macros/micro's up until end of bloom ..... because a lot of growers use nutes until the last week or even 3days before HARVEST !!! ..... The plant will always be tasty if you allow it to begin to expell the majority of its residual nutrients within its foliage ..... and besides theres ways to improve flavour of erb' grown with saltbased nutes anyways, very simple ... anyway, i've had my ramble :) Peace n pot ....

• Admin

Hey peoples, Sorry have been watching the thread and am more than happy to split the Nutrients & Mediums ("Information & discussions on hydroponic, organic nutrients, additives, growing media products, mixes & combinations.") forum off into sub forums once it hits 1000 topics or so but for now that's the place to disscuss all such topics.

Also you may find more information posted under the Cannabis Grow Diaries forums as well regarding soil mixes etc.

Syb3 rm3nt41_%20 I understand where your coming from but it isn't always just about the plant. Putting pretty much say 99% of chemical fertiliser on the market into the ground is in no way beneficial, helpful or of any assistance to the soil, rather its quite damaging. And not to go on about the physical and health effects of smoking such chemicals, even with a 'flush', these chemical products are often used and flaunted to give 'today's cannabis' a bad name with these 'strong concentrated chemicals'. All I'm saying is I personally feel organics is the only method I will ever grow by, not just for my own health but also for sustainability reasons , no I'm not saying myself growing organics is going to change the world but we do need to lead by example and demonstrate that it is a legitimate and very successful way of growing cannabis, especially if we are ever going to take cannabis to a medicinal level, organics will be the only legitimate front for the argument.

And Oz thank you very much for taking the time to read over the thread, I'll be counting to 1000!

Peace

Scraps