Organic Sub-Forum

Is anyone else around here keen for a separate Organic forum? Personally I feel and know its the cleanest and most efficient and sustainable way of growing our favorite plant yet we don't have a forum specific to it. I'm not sure how many of you are on other MJ forums such as Grasscity and Rollitup but both of these have Organic forums that are more than active. And even still it gives others a place to put useful stickies and so forth. So I ask the moderators and users, please, we need to promote this healthy sustainable method of growing, so why not get its own forum going?

Scraps

Edited by sargentscraps
  • Upvote 2

Yes organic forum sounds the best. Growing cannabis organically is the same as growing our food organically, its the ultimate product of nature. I am horrified at how our so called caring governments have allowed our food chain in Australia to be contaminated with tax deductable artificial fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides and fungicides in the aim of producing massive ammounts of cheap food. And now GM to top it off. As a result our land and water are turning acid as are we which results in sickness so our wonderful government comes along and provides a health system that has now turned into another chemical fuelled empire.