Need help with possible hermie ID please.

Hi Guys,

On week 6 of a Sativa dominant grow and one of my side lights accidentally turned on for 3hrs last night (long story), obviously hermies flashed across my mind and gave them a looking over and found a few growths that I am unfamiliar with.

Don't know if I'm just being paranoid of if they are indeed the start of some hermies and she has been through plenty of stress so I thought I'd better post here and see what you all think.

Not the best shots, my camera always focuses of the mid back ground,

Ive circled them in red, I think there may also be some at the tip of the bud as well but couldn't remember and cant be sure from the photo.

Thanks in advance for the help.

post-44716-0-18339000-1310551758_thumb.jpg

post-44716-0-88202300-1310551923_thumb.jpg

Edited by plastik

can't tell from my phone. If they are then it was from a few days/weeks back. They don't show that quick. I had to put my last grow in under a lean to for 5 days so they just got a slight glow of sunlight at the best. They were at week 7 of flower. They never hermied. But one did hermie cos she got bent way too much.....

looks allright ,Token JJ is right when he said it wont show that quick .....but if it is a male flower it isnt anywhere near ready to pop.....ive had the true hermies which have male balls and also pure females that get stressed (one way or the other) and produce little yellow bannanas .......... i am pretty sure if you have a search around you will find a pic of them......I dont think that these pics are of those ...

:thumbsup: I wouldnt worry to much ...... if it is stress that caused a female to produce male flowers then you should (in theory) get some feminized seeds in your crop .....I have heard of worst things happening

people say you shouldnt breed with true Moffies though .....but I had some once and got some seed from a lovely indica sitting next to her , then I grew it and every single plant was beautifly uniform ......didnt even get moffies the next gen and the buds all got better :)

I lost that strain now though ....lost the parents and grew all the seeds ,bit of a shame too.......... but not really :haha:

P.s my pic is that strain

Edited by Brimstond

OK thanks fellas, I appreciate the advice.

Guess Ill just keep checking for the next week or so..

Shes a tough old gal and I lover her to bits but geez I wish this Sativa would hurry up and mature a bit faster, when deciding to go with a Satty dom I did take into account the fact that an extended flower period meant more time/power/nutrients etc but didnt even think about the fact that it also leaves the plant open to vectors for disease/pests/hermies for much longer which is just another thing to stress about.

Cant wait to get started on some short flowering Indica's next round.

Thanks Smashed1,

Ive kept an eye on them and its kinda weird, they dont look like typical hermies but like little sacks, splitting at 4 points at the top but with small pistils inside them not nanners and they seem to be showing up where the buds want to start fox tailing.

Is it too late to spay DM reverse or something on them? Im guessing so.

Odd...

Well, no one really seems interested but I thought I would do some follow up.

They were new bud sites forming, everywhere there was one of those little light green pods a fox tail sprung forth.

Now they are showing up all over the shop and Im getting unusual leafs shapes growing out of them, I so I guess the plant is re-vegging.. bugger..

I'm assuming this will last for about 2 weeks until the hormone levels have built back up and I'm in for an extra 2 weeks on the flower cycle? bugger.

Oh well, such is life ehy, makes me even more excited to get started on the next one.