What to do?

Guest Wilderbud

If you can see male flowers on the plant then let it grow but if theres a male nearby then Id rip it now to save yourself from growing a thousand seeds [the smoke will be shit too if it seeds fully]. :rolleyes:

If you see male flowers pick them before they open - hemmies suck but they smoke up good if you can control the seeding.

Guest BudWaver

Rip that fucker out now man...why? Because if you have other plants in there theyll be fucked shortly as well......its still good gear to smoke and personally I like the popping sound of seeds...

How many people here like spending 200$ on seedy bud?

hermies are ok man, usually dont put out fat buds like pure females, but the potency is ok, seeds are fucked, leave them full term cos nothing is worse than immature seeds in your bud, there a cunt to get out, and when you chop them up you can never find them again.

If there isnt too many male flowers then pull them off with tweezers and throw them away.

If you had other plants then rip it out, but you ddont so your safe.

Edited by white_cluster

I have heard that the reason for the decrease in potency has to do with the plant using its energy store to produce seeds instead of THC etc and also if a plant is not allowed to seed then the plant produces large amounts of resin at the end of its flowering period. This is not an opinion but only what I have read on the web etc.

Also I wonder whether the plant may also use the THC etc as an energy source ?

So if the plant is a hemmie and you can pull the male bits off as described by WC, would an increase in nutes help the plant to produce more THC, more seeds or would it just cause nute burn at anything above the plants normal optimumal range for nutes? This is pure speculation so it would be interesting to know how ppl have tried to deal with this problem along with puling the male bits

Rip that fucker out now man...why? Because if you have other plants in there theyll be fucked shortly as well......its still good gear to smoke and personally I like the popping sound of seeds...

How many people here like spending 200$ on seedy bud?

hey all

budwaver how could you like it ,it ruins the taste of the bud/flavour.

personally id rip the fucker and kill the prick who is growing the males. lol WS