Real Munchies

Ok you guys have to try some REAL MUNCHIES

1. CURRY, any kind will do as long as its extra hot and extra large lol

2. Magic pasta...its basicaly a 500g bag of pasta and a 500g box of frozen chicken balls called "Chicken Munchies" you should be able to get them in most supermarkets, but we always get them from coles, all you need to do is cook the pasta and cook the chicken then mix together in a big bowl then add your favourite sauce...mines paul newman's tomatoe, garlic and basil...well i think thats whats in it :lol:

3. Vegetarian pizza with salami and pererroni, if it only kills you once a year, its a good year!!!

4. The mashies from KFC, sorry to mention fast food cuz its really nasty and is a heart attack waiting to happen but the mashies are worth it ::rolleyes::

5. CHICKEN WINGS OH MY GOD!!! i almost forgot these, get chicken wings, cover them in lemon juice then put as much lemon pepper seasoning as possible onto them and cook till they are crispy *spoofs*

And for those of you who live in warmer area's you will know what i mean by the drinkies, that unquenchable thirst that always comes when your sitting around in 40 degree heat after smoking, i only have two cures...

1. BEER!!! in the long run it makes it worse but its so so good at the time.

2. MIZONE any flavour will do but you are going to need at least two bottles :D

Well thats all i can think of right now and im making myself extreamly hungry...ill post more as i think of them or if i find any new ones.

Sorry :rolleyes:

I made myself rather hungry too and had to go get something to eat and in doing so i forgot all about desserts...ok only two i can think of right now

1. Peacan pie...so so good you can get ones from woolies for around $4 and they are the best pie ive ever had

2. Nuttella and icecream lol

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.