sea of green

hello fellow stoners

just another question what size would u turn your plants to flowering. My last grow I turned the plants at 25cm and ended up with plants a metre high and did not want that, wanted 3 foot plants I turned the clones at 15cm this time and are all ready 80cm tall.

should I turn them as soon as the clones get a grip and start u can see when they do that any comments ould be great thanks to any one

THANKS bb47

Guest BudWaver

Hiya man...It all depends on your strain ya growing...Id personally go for a strain which didnt stretch much if I had height problems...or tip them at the ideal height for you and promote some side growth

As soon as they have roots you can turn em...but Id personally wait a week minimum to strengthen themselves before turning them so they can support some bud weight

try using nitrozyme (a kelp extract available at most stores) for the first week. It fattens up the branch structures, giving you thicker buds. If you lower your lights to about 30cm for a 400watt rather than just leaving it up the top of your chamber you should get shorter nodal spacings (between the branch points on the main stem). I don't like the idea of chemicals that keep them shorter but there is one around called 'bonsai'.

It would be available at hyro shops. Personally I find sea of green a bit scary. Sooo many plants.....

Hi Bro,

Try this,

On a SOG turn your cuttings to 12/12 light as soon they are "hardened off"- (making sure that the RW cube is exploding with roots, not just the first tap root), and run your veg nutrient for the first week of flore then use your flore nutrient starting on week 2.

They will finish about 600-800mm high on most indica type plants. You will normally have to trim some of the bottom branches on each plant to promote one large donkey dick cola on top of every plant.

Done in the correct way the SOG method can give you very high light/yeild ratio.

The biggest drawback is the number of plants required in the system.

JF, peace