How much does an ounce cost you to grow?

Guest niall

How much does an ounce cost you to grow?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im in the $10-$12 bracket, i wouldnt mind spending a bit more on a few things but cash being tight still im doing another rough grow.

got my bits yesterday, flowering nutes DM 1LA-1LB-$15.95 and 4 small cloning blocks 50c each, so its only power for 400w on top,

i find my veg nutes last for so long i usually throw it out after a year, usually use all the flower nutes though, wouldnt mind some silica about $30L that would last many crops,

yeah maybe it would be more useful for us to break it down. But this is a pretty old thread anyways.

but yea typically roughly for me-

$20-00 veg nutes approx

$20-00 flower nutes approx

$20-00 500ml Nutriboost

$10-00 oxyplus

$30-00 Silica magic

$20-00 Weight plus 1ltr

$12-00 Ph adjusters.

$30-00 clayballs

$10-00 Rockwool, and perlite for clones.

Then you have power, water, containers etc.

yeah maybe it would be more useful for us to break it down. But this is a pretty old thread anyways.

but yea typically roughly for me-

$20-00 veg nutes approx

$20-00 flower nutes approx

$20-00    500ml  Nutriboost

$10-00    oxyplus

$30-00    Silica magic

$20-00    Weight plus 1ltr

$12-00    Ph adjusters.

$30-00    clayballs

$10-00    Rockwool, and perlite for clones.

Then you have power, water, containers etc.

Is this the total cost for one ounce, or for a whole grow/crop? It may just be me, but $170 an ounce when grown yourself sounds a little high priced??

i do it more 4 the enjoyment of growing it.

I tend to agree. I get just as much of a buzz out of the grow as I do the smoke. Well almost.

But I'd be the cost of a seed and a few insidentals. As my worms and their shit provide most of my requirements. The sun and rain do the rest. With a bottle of powerfeed ($12) and liquid potash ($10) every year or more.

So cheap cheap considering the hours of relaxation and fun I get out of it. It can be a very cheap and enjoyable hobby.