Advise for a problem

G'day to all. I'll keep i simple I have the following (facts )plant discpription and equiptment and the following symptoms.

Facts

female plant (strain unknown)

Regeneration period 16 days

light source 600w HPS

Light time16.5 hrs

Nuets Dutch master Gold Grow

Growth medium soil

leaves displaying new 3 and 5 finger on each branch, and

explosive branch growth.

Symptoms

Whilting on a majority of branches

I freely admit that I have never regenerated a plant under lights (old time bush grower) so is it a normal occurance or a feed/light prob?

All help greatfully recieved

Rev B

G'day to all. I'll keep i simple I have the following (facts )plant discpription and equiptment and the following symptoms.

Facts

light source 600w HPS

Light time16.5 hrs

Growth medium soil

explosive branch growth.

Symptoms

I freely admit that I have never regenerated a plant under lights (old time bush grower) so is it a normal occurance or a feed/light prob?

Rev B

Its quite normal for them to grow some mangled leaves for awhile, they grow out of it.

Have you repotted? Might need some fresh roots after vegging flowering for however long previously? Repot + light veg nutes + seasol does wonders. Either way, can take anywhere upto 2 months for her to fully recover. Its just about the most stressful thing you can do to a plant, takes a little patience to get bak to veg.

Airflow is another, make sure theirs plenty of fresh oxygen for the roots and new growth.

Edit: Pictures help :bongon:

Edited by Wrangler556

Facts

light source 600w HPS

Light time16.5 hrs

Growth medium soil

explosive branch growth.

Symptoms

Rev B

I'm in the process of doing my first regen now and at 16 days I thought I'd stuffed up the plant was mangled and droopy. I gave it a good flush, fresh nutes then up it came and the rate of regrowth was surprising. Now I didn't repot and that was a big mistake on my part :wallbash: . Now the regrowth roots have nowhere to go and now I am forced to repot :doh: And to do so with the added growth in a confined space will not be fun :twitchsmile: But it is a lesson learnt. I'm at about 35 days now.

Can I ask why your lights are 16hr and not 18? If the problem is nute related often a good flush and refresh of nutes can do the trick. But your light times could also have an impact on 'normal' growth for it.

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n