Good Day OZStoners!

I am Hashy. No, despite the name, I have never actually tried hash before. I plan to take a trip to amsterdam later next year, and hopefully experience this for myself, yippie =)

I have not participated in a Cannabis forum for many years. I used to post on overgrow.com, however I left the forum due to corrupt power mad admins. 2 months later, overgrow was shutdown. Karma is a b!tch.

Because of my interests in Cannabis, I studied some basic level horticulture. I may not be an expert on the subject, but I know a thing or two. =)

The reason for this post, besides introducing myself, is a query in regards to bringing seeds in from overseas, namely Amsterdam. Yes I am aware this is illegal. This is only of course, for research purposes. So my questions are;

What seed banks are there that are legit, and capable of supplying quality genetics to prospective customers in Australia?

What are the consequences if you are caught having seeds shipped too you in Australia?

What are your experiences with this?

I did some preliminary research, and I found the Sensi Seedbank, but I found they will not ship to Australia.

That is pretty much all I can think of for now.

Glad to be amongst you all. I hope to make some good friends here, and be able to share my knowledge and experiences with cannabis to those who are willing to share the knowledge.

Take care all, and have a good day. =)

Thanks again to HM and gh72 =)

Seems ill have to reach 15 posts before I can use the chat, I promise I wont spam useless garbage to get there. Bout to make a post with my recent experience with a strain. Ill link that through here if that is not against the rules. Its about...yes.. Hermaphrodites.. muahahahah.. xD

EDIT: here is the link to my post. My apologies if its in the wrong section, still getting my bearings around here. =)

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/36396-case-of-the-mystery-seed/

Edited by Hashy

Thanks Rose. By the way, I love that signature of yours. I tell myself that all the time =)

Cheers Hashy. It's actually part of a Marilyn Monroe quote.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

^_^