Just brought a vaporstar :D

sup all

well i finnaly went out and brought a vaporstar vaporizer thingmabob

ive been using just a good old water bong all these years, but the smoke is starting to get a bit on the lungs.

quite intresting realy ... took me about 10 times as long to finish the one cone i put in there - got heaps of hits out of it :bongon:.

as for the stone its kinda good affects the body more then just getting a heady buzz.

anyone else got one and swear by it? :P

also want to know if you do or don't/can or cant put water in there like a normal bong?

Ye I got a vaporstar.

Used it for a while, got bored of it and havn't used it in yrs. Mostly cause need a separate (clean) bong to use it with (I smashed the crap small one it came with).

All in all not too bad for a lighter vape! Get some tasty thick hits from it that's for sure.... once you learn how to make it 'whistle'....

Edited by ConvexConepiece