strains

Guest weekprik

Guest weekprik

*BEWARE BRAINFART ATTATCHED*

hi all, we made a wish list of the seeds we would like,

but now who can help who with the strains, maybe we can set up a ASSC of our own within OS??

like a barter type system maybem all the seeds get sent to OS and then he sends them out to the other parties??

so like I send my SQ TY and HS seeds in, but as a swap for purple haze etc, and the guy with the haze send his in as well,

Now We would need to send in a few $ to cover the expenses of the trade ie post etc.

Edited by weekprik

Guest Wilderbud

I want to grow Skunk#1, Afghani#1, NL#5, Blueberry and Shiva Shanti indoors plus Haze and Mango outdoors at some point - Im not a big MJ plant fanatic!!! ;)

A 15' Ducksfoot would look cool - do they grow that big? :P

I know Ill end up collecting and breeding weed for is nice tastes - minty, skunky, musky, fruity, sweet and tangy buds own me. I ohpe I got the genetics from the nutmeg bud I found to start my collection off... Skunk, Haze, Mango, Bubblegum, Afghani, Blueberry, HDFruity, Strawberry Cough etc all sound tasty. :)

Edited by Wilderbud

In my wildest dreams of buds, I've always wanted to grow a 100% pure Indica/Afghanica strain... like before westerners took it and crossed it out with just about everything under the sun... the original hashish plants...

*sigh*

Wouldn't mind trying an original mango or mango hybrid tho, I've got a single seed of a cros of that with KC33, but I wouldn't hold out too much hope, being an only seed and all... still, you never know.

Hmm... it's a good question about which strains I'd supply to an ASSC type association... I think it's a lot more complex to set up than you would try and make it sound Weekprik... although if you're determined, I'm sure you'll do it. :) If I had any seeds of any note to trade, probably would, but I don't, so I probably won't. ;)

Never know tho, in the future.

like a barter type system maybem all the seeds get sent to OS and then he sends them out to the other parties??

so like I send my SQ TY and HS seeds in, but as a swap for purple haze etc, and the guy with the haze send his in as well,

Now We would need to send in a few $ to cover the expenses of the trade ie post etc.

And people wonder why Oz has so little time. :)

Guest weekprik

Oh well was just a brain fart :), thought might be a good idea,

I didnt mean ozstoner to do it, just someone on the site not unlike yourself taz, where everyone trust the person enough to send the seeds to, the person then send them out to another stoner.

And although Iam not a financial member of stoners maybe ? it could be restricted to those who pay OS subscriptions?

Maybe a way to boost the OS funds?

In my wildest dreams of buds, I've always wanted to grow a 100% pure Indica/Afghanica strain... like before westerners took it and crossed it out with just about everything under the sun... the original hashish plants...

*sigh*

check out legends seeds, they sell seeds from wild morrocan hash plants, but you gotta realise that they are crossed with skunk for a reason, leafiness...

I feel you would like the pot of gold of mine mate, a '79 kush/skunk hybrid.

My next crop I'll be doing a coupla hybrids with some bubblegum boys.

Ex-members asked me if I would make seed for them to give away, an aussie jrs type site. I took the time and space to select and keep males for them, so I guess I better use them.

Anyways free BG hybrids for all by Jan.

weekprik, why not go to ASSC?? oz-stoners isnt a seed trading site.

personally I think its crazy idea, whats to stop fuckers sending you bagseed they claim is an F1 of two cup winners.

Guest weekprik

yeah, I didnt think too hard of the idea, and im already on ASSC site but just thought I would prefer to deal with a fellow ozstoner than people I havent posted much with before,

Also it could be a way to raise $ for OS,

I would rather not give my address to anyone other than say the one person.

Oh fuck nevermind like i said it was a brain fart idea :),