Seeds recieved with no strain info

Guest weekprik

Guest weekprik

I recieved today from TY a pack that contains either HS or SH, and another with SQ TY on it??

anyone help me figure out the strains?

Im thinking SQ is snow queen but cant find info on it???

Guest BudWaver

Dont they tell u at the TY site what the current strains are?

Its their requirement for medical seeds is that u be part of their forum community and someone there will be able to tell ya easily enuff

im pretty sure HS is = humbolt snow, not to sure though. and the SQ-TV = is more then likely snow queen tall version they have tall and small version of that i think. hope that helps i got hs aswel was stumped on what it was for awile but i convinced its humbolt snow. pm a ty forum mod and find out for sure tho is the only way to ever really know

Guest weekprik

yea but the way it written here could be HS or SH, I thought of Headstone but since its an AussieSPC special strain, just something Stonedas calls one of his strains, so I doubt its headstone??

Yea I couldnt find anything on TY about HS or SH and SQ TY.

Edited by weekprik

Guest weekprik

Headstone is a made up strain, please correct me Das If im wrong,

But I was talking to Das today about what the strains could be and he told me that he doubts it to be headstone as thats just what he calls it??

i took that as its a strain that SPC bred, not available at other sites like TY.

Guest weekprik

Hhehehehe, yeah a little wrap on sign, nah

I think my meaning was that its an SPC special strain, that TY would not be likely to have.

Yea anything thats not 100% pure sativa, indica or ruderellis wild is a made up strain isnt it?