Hi shortly about 1-2 months from now my plants will be showing sex and pics and clones will be taken...

Pictures will be posted on here and my web site (In the process of being made) and the clones will be sent out to people that buy them :) or if the clones are for a med user, with a doctors letter they will get them for free....

The first round of clones that are taken will be smallish, 10-15 clones of the more popular strains like AK-47 and Kali Mist. This will only be done because they will need to be sold in order for operations to expand...

If any1 has any ideas or wants to contribute strains to the cause i can be reached by PM

will keep every1 posted on what strains will be stocked etc, and will take some crud pics with a shitty web cam when they are a little bigger...

TOKE UP

Edited by wantdachronic

Guest BudWaver

What I would do is get yourself a safe email addy first....try ziplip.com

Make sure your strains are good yielders or great smoke first...

If ya wanna move em...tell us what pheotypes they are....how vigorous they grow if at all...whats expected yield per square metre etc....

And dont get your monies sent anywhere near u.....middleman would help ya....

wantdachronic@ziplip.com ;)

and i was thinking about using 3 different po boxes all under different names and different locations...

im also using the name of this fuckwit i used to know to get the mail addressed to...my advice is use the name of some1 u hate so if it does get picked up u can blame them....this works especially well if the person used to live at the address the mail was sent to...

once the site is finished it will have pics with detailed info on the strains available...the info will come from cannagentics + i will have a growers note where i put my growing exp. with that strain...

also no1 mentioned using a free web host under a false name, ect...wouldnt want any1 making an illegal business using their isp as the host of the site :)

Guest BudWaver

U do what ya gotta do...and just when people think they have an idea where and who ya are...change it all...for your security.....

Keep active on your security and ya cant go wrong.....

im also using the name of this fuckwit i used to know to get the mail addressed to...my advice is use the name of some1 u hate so if it does get picked up u can blame them....this works especially well if the person used to live at the address the mail was sent to...

I'm sorry to hear that mate. Thats really bad shit and I hope you reconsider that. Doesn't matter what kind of fuckwit this guy was, its no excuse for you to potentially land him in hot water that way. Plus its just bad karma. The big wheel always turns, and if you go through life operating that way eventually it will come back to bite you on the ass.

Plus, you'll lose customers. I'm guessing a lot of people will be reluctant to deal with someone who has a habit of acting like that, because you never know if one day they will turn on you.

Keep your nose clean mate and don't do wrong by others, its the only way to be.

Guest weekprik

I use dodgy names and addresses for my stuff to be sent too, even my ISP has the wrong name and address for me :),

I did get some seeds sent to my grow address once but then I moved house .

I'm sorry to hear that mate. Thats really bad shit and I hope you reconsider that. Doesn't matter what kind of fuckwit this guy was, its no excuse for you to potentially land him in hot water that way. Plus its just bad karma. The big wheel always turns, and if you go through life operating that way eventually it will come back to bite you on the ass.

meh, would rather him get done than me :D but totally know where ur coming from. will use false names from now on instead of his

not being rude WC but u dont know this situations surrounding this guy...he moved into my house, made my mother move out, started a commercial grow in my yard using all my seed stock then ripped the plants and left me with nothing :angry: on my pay days i would buy a quater for me and he would steal buds from it behind my back, he would steal my ciggarettes and eventually when i caught him in the act i kicked his arse out. When he was forced to leave, he threatened not only me but my family and to me thats totally unacceptable...hell this guys own mother likes him so much that she kicked his arse out onto the street after living with her for 3 or 4 days.

Personally i couldnt give a fuck what happens to him, and WC i do think im better than him cause not once have i ever fucked some1 nearly as bad as he has me. Not once have i almost tore a family apart, not once have i stolen some1's plants and never have i stolen from a friend...This guy is a piece of shit and deserves to die and if u have any issues over how i feel towards him feel free to share them.