WEEDS SEASON SEVEN

http://www.socalnaturist.org/moviebuff/weeds3.jpg

Weeds, season seven, begins July 27th over in the states - I'm unsure when it will be available here.

I will be sure to post a torrent link for anyone who wants a HD quality copy immediately instead of waiting for it to be on TV

As you will remember from the Very end of Season Six if you're a fan of the show, Nancy was arrested by the FEDS for the murder of Pilar (Which Shane actually did with a croquet mallet), and the Rest of the Botwins/"Newmans" were on a plane to Denmark (or somesuch, I forget right now.)

This look s like it may be the last season ever, I really can't see this show getting into another season, they seem to be running out of stories, unfortunately, So enjoy it while you can.

Anyhow. Just a heads up, I love this shit, I hope you guys enjoy it to!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v5_eVxHLJrI/SjQGROX6NEI/AAAAAAAAAps/L31RxKupQ6Y/s400/weeds+picture.jpg

Edited by STONEDAJ69
  • Upvote 1

Actually, season 7 starts tonight. June 27.

After the ep has aired in the states, people should be able to download it straight away from thier prefered torrent supplier.

That is what I did with the last seasons of House, Big Bang, Weeds, and Fringe. :thumbsup:

I'm looking forwad to watching the first new ep of Weeds tomorrow night! :applause:

:freak: Rose.

I keep watching, hoping for the show to do for me what it used to...and while it's still entertaining enough to not just ditch, and the characters are endearing enough to want to see how things turn out for them - IMO the show has been on a gradual downhill slide since shortly after Agrestic burned.

Yes, Mighty J I agreed with you - that why I prophesized the end of the Series this season.

ROSE: It's not the 27th in the states QUITE yet. They're roughly 14 hours behind. Or Cali is, anyways.

Oops, see what you mean... lol... I fucked up the months.

Edited by STONEDAJ69

Thanks for the update..

28th june here in aust. looking around at all the torrent sites with no luck of finding it yet, :wallbash:

Would be great to get a download link for weeds asap.. :bongon: As this used to be one of the best shows on tv and would be ace to be one of the first in oz to watch itt. :applause:

post-26128-0-11469400-1309227500_thumb.jpg

Edited by GUNBUDS

The best way to watch Weeds is whilst blazed.

Agreed with Mighty J on the Agrestic downfall. Although, I think the last season picked up, and I think with this season they're going back to their roots. Growing, and dealing.

And with the boys on their way to Europe, and Nancy to follow, it's only a short trip to the Dam... :yahoo:

Andy, and especially Doug, are awesome to watch together. I still think the funniest scene in the entire show is when Doug and Dean write themselves off one afternoon, and then suddenly realise they've taken too many drugs when they're having a competition to see who has the bigger erect penis... while masturbating shoulder to shoulder.

Edit - Just found a youtube clip of the scene. If you don't laugh your arse off at this, you're not human.

Edit - FUCK! Better attach the link hahah

Edited by Delta 9
  • Upvote 1

GUNBUDS AND DELTA9 I have a feeling it wont be out until a little bit later on today/tonight - I checked your link Delta9, It has no seeds!

That being said, I'm having a look for the periodically, I'll post a Direct Link to the Torrent later on.

lol, My bad. It has just popped up on iso, with 5000+ seeds, here is your link!

Link Removed

Sorry, I went out for a walk and havent checked in a couple hours... lol

Edited by Oz
link removed due to copyright notice https://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=786697
  • Downvote 1