need help with my mother plant

hey everyone for the last couple weeks some of the leaves on my mother plant has had a light shaded pathches throu it and even with the new gowth its doing it to thou its not all the leaves on the plant have been throu the nute problem page and i think maybe its a magnesium defficiancy problem but would like some other opinions please heres a pic any help would be much appreciated

post-40154-0-64378400-1308973860_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stix87

With epsom salts, to use it properly, Heat up a half cup of water, put in the desired amount, say 1.5 tsp per 2 ltrs, then dissolve the epsom salts in the hot water, add it to the rest of your water(@room temp)... otherwise it ends up not working properly...

Long story short, dissolve it in some hot water, otherwise it aint doin shit.

Edited by STONEDAJ69

hi Stix87 ....

Stix87...... for the last couple weeks some of the leaves on my mother plant has had a light shaded pathches throu it

Chop ...Give it a dose of epsom salts, about 1 teaspoon per 2 ltr of water and she'll green right back up.

AJ .....With epsom salts, to use it properly, Heat up a half cup of water, put in the desired amount, say 1.5 tsp per 2 ltrs, then dissolve the epsom salts in the hot water, add it to the rest of your water(@room temp)... otherwise it ends up not working properly...

Stix ------ Firsly. epsum salts is used as a deficiency corrector where the plant suffers from a lack of a magnesium or sulfur. The plant may also have basic problems metabolizing the other nutrients - 'lockout'. It's cause are many - overwatering/over nutes/PH oout of range ect but another and rare is the medium either deficient and/or drainedout but the later is very unusual ......... all the above is relative to your situation as epsum salts is, in my opinion rarely needed and if it is only in a form which bypasses the root system and enter into the via the alternative route "through folier spraying @ lights out"

Magesium deficiency in indoor grows are so rare mainly because the plant uses such small amounts of mag & iron in the metabolic processes and because the quality control is high in quality control of commercial composts.

To give you a hint - "leaves expire" - with a keeper/mother plant its - a balance you will find with time. You have time - wait, observe - you have time to find it right. I would check the leaves (under&over) for pests. A maggy glassa helps.

Your plant looks healthy :applause:

:yinyang:

Nitty.

'

• Upvote 2

thanks for the reply stoners i just got a bit worried as its my mother plant and if it had a diease i didnt want ,my future grows to have diease aswell have checked for bugs and checked ph sits at 6.3 and my nutes aint very high either have gave them some epsom and might give her a folier spray today or tomorow thanks again for the replies :bongon:

ive had plants with blotches of lil lighter couler never botherd em , let it dry out at;east 90% before watering ,. i think ??

an the shop epson salt has shit in it , cant remember what i think it some sorta metal they add tio it , but no good for plantsd , go to health food store an get natural epson salt , thumbup.gif

Edited by smashed1

Hi - your plant looks health enough in my opinion :thumbsup:

The most important thing is the light .... I don't know what type of light you have choosen for the mother plant - I've found a mix of blue- fluro's & daylight is good. it dose mean the necessary exposure to the 'outside elements' that also include pests. In circumstances needing outdoor tips (excursions) you need to be be vigilant on the pest patrols you should do the 2nd day after return to indoors. 1 day a week for a few hrs is ok & 'worth-it' for the health of the plant.

I I don't know if you have a dedicated space & lighting - but it dose make life easier .

Grow well

:yinyang:

Nitty.