Trip to Bunnings

I picked up these $10 boxes of 4 18w LG CF bulbs from bunnings.

Also I find its alot cheaper & easier to go to big-W and buy a cheapo $5 lamp, smash the porcelain base off and plug it into powerboard rather than making up sockets and connecting all through a junction box.

One thing I cant work out is how to hang the fuckers horizontal.

how can you tell which fans are the real deal or not?

get em to turn em on and blow em on you. Cost is another factor, the expensive brands like Dayton are meant to last forever. The average grower will never need nothing more than a few 125mm fans, which are pretty much the best value out there.

. What fans does everyone here use in their growrooms?

I use a 250mm generic (german sounding name) galvanised tin fan. as main extract, coming out the top of my crop and going into the roof. plus 2 sunon 125mm fans at the sides towards the top as extracts, and then I have another 2 sunon fans as intakes on each side about 1m up.

the 250mm fans are rated at 500m3 per hour and the 125mm at about 70-80m3 per hour.

Its overkill, but I got alot of fans I once needed so may as well use them.

Guest weekprik

well I reakon BS, the 250mm fans I got from Bunnings keep my 1metre by .5M closet cool and Ive got a 600watter in their,

Dont waste ya money on BS fans guys, because unless you have the whole bedroom as a grow room its all ya need,

4 grows so far with good yeilds shows me that my $14-00 fans are perfect.

I have a 250mm inlet and a 250mm outlet, so 2 fans per unit.

I have one of those 250mm cheap barthroom fans from bunnings, and thay are shit i have only done 2 grows with mine and the the way it runs now i can piss harder and faster than it goes now thay flog out too easy, my next fan i get will be a good one, (i will have to pull my finger out)my babys are just about ready to go under the hid.

was at bunnings today myself and saw that ducted fan setup u saw pipeman(i think it was $240)bloody dear but i think it would be bloody grate for a grow setup :rolleyes: