look at a few news sites here in Perth, were there banning kronic synthetic cannabis.

I read this comment on perthnow.com.au

Helen from WA Posted at 6:34 PM June 14, 2011

I just heard on the news that there is going to be a protest at Parliament House. I wonder if there will be any high flying corporate people or others who hold a steady job, have a house,family with kids who actually smoke the stuff and find nothing wrong with it at all and find this ban coming into effect an INFRINGEMENT ON THEIR RIGHTS? I hope its not only a bunch of young pot-heads who turn up.I hope there will be someone from EROS ASSOCIATION there to speak on behalf of the people? The problem here with a protest is that its all to late if its coming into effect this Friday. Your supposed to protest before it happens to try and avoid it. Its all about people power and always will.This protest at Parliament should be about the legalization of the real thing in my opinion.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/drug-dealers-will-cash-in-on-kronic-ban-maker-says/comments-e6frg13u-1226075117876

Most of the comments over the last few days and weeks over this subject suport not only synthetic cannabinoids be avalablie but CANNABIS it self should be legalized her in western australia... Can we Should there a wa cannabis movment??? I will check this post in the morning hoping someone eles has more info about this..

Dont just legalize it regulate itt..

Edited by GUNBUDS

I attended that protest and sadly only about 15 of us showed up. There was a channel 7 news guy there who took some footage ... but also there was a huge rally earlier, same day - farmers protesting the gov ban on live cattle exports to Malaysia! Anywat, we walked to the Mitchell Fwy overpass and faced our placards at the motorists below, receiving quite a few honks ... and then it rained.

look at a few news sites here in Perth, were there banning kronic synthetic cannabis.

I read this comment on perthnow.com.au

Helen from WA Posted at 6:34 PM June 14, 2011

I just heard on the news that there is going to be a protest at Parliament House. I wonder if there will be any high flying corporate people or others who hold a steady job, have a house,family with kids who actually smoke the stuff and find nothing wrong with it at all and find this ban coming into effect an INFRINGEMENT ON THEIR RIGHTS? I hope its not only a bunch of young pot-heads who turn up.I hope there will be someone from EROS ASSOCIATION there to speak on behalf of the people? The problem here with a protest is that its all to late if its coming into effect this Friday. Your supposed to protest before it happens to try and avoid it. Its all about people power and always will.This protest at Parliament should be about the legalization of the real thing in my opinion.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/drug-dealers-will-cash-in-on-kronic-ban-maker-says/comments-e6frg13u-1226075117876

Most of the comments over the last few days and weeks over this subject suport not only synthetic cannabinoids be avalablie but CANNABIS it self should be legalized her in western australia... Can we Should there a wa cannabis movment??? I will check this post in the morning hoping someone eles has more info about this..

Dont just legalize it regulate itt..