Ducksfoot

Boots1

I just got some ducksfoot, and my plan is to put it in my garden next year.

I'm looking for some suggestions on companion plants which would help with stealth. Any suggestions on garden plants (peppers, tomatoes, herbs, etc.) which would hep disguise some tied-down ducksfoot in an outdoor vegetable garden would be appreciated.

Also, has anybody tried a ducksfoot x abc cross? I had some abc, but lost it. I would love to have the stealth of abc with increased potentcy to plant freely in my yard. Since Emery is out of abc, any leads on some abc seeds would be appreciated. I'll gladly share any crosses I create.

Thanks for any help.

--Boots

I like the idea of ducks foot but i found that I couldn’t get it growing well.....

I have since tried again and have a few small seedlings. My question is "How do you suppose to obscure the plant once it flowers?" I would suggest some "oyster plant" In the veg period but plant it in a pot as this stuff takes off like crazy. And you may also want to plant assorted herbs around to ward off the nasty bugs. A plant with year round scent would be good to hide the scent of your grow but none come to mind atm

The best thing about oyster plant is that it puts up large bud like flowers and you can hide your true buds in the miss match of the foladge

Edited by Black_one

It is a matter of psychology more often than not.

Ducksfoot is stealthy only when its' vegging. During flower it looks like a normal dope plant flowering, and a big one at that.

IMO I would plant it in the yard and never look at it, think of it or talk about it. Never give it any attention whatsoever whilct there are or maybe neighbours around.

It then takes on a level of stealth that will amaze you. Even you mates that visit will more often than not miss it completly - let alone neighbours.

Tending should only be done in the DARK in the wee hours of the morning when all your neighbours are asleep. It should be done as quietly as possible and in the least amount of time - ie as fast as possible.

It is the fact that people hang outside in the backyard looking and talking about it all the time that the neighbours realise it si even there.

FW