I have to go to melbourne next week. Staying in essendon. I am trying to find a tobacconist that sells bongs, inparticular the springer. I have one but would like a new one as mine is a bit long in the tooth. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Can't get them in sydney, was gunna order one but since I will be down south, thought I would ask.

I have made one in the past, out of some hose from bunnings but I want an original, as I don't mind paying for it... I rang up agung and got their stock number for it so will get a local tobacconist to order it... Just thought while I was in Melbourne I might get one.

When I lived down their in late 90's they were sold everywhere.. Few tobacconist at moonee ponds so I will give them a call and see.