Stunted Plants!

has been some upward groth)

Still pale and stunted germinting my last 3 seeds today to see if they are different under wardrobe conditions.......have more bagseed but would like to keep the afghani pure

would the cold affect them?

would over nutes (propergation mix) affect then I'm guessing they are sative......................no nutes till they were a month old just water

any ideas people???

if they are stunted would that affect clones in a happier enviorment?

your opinions please pics are in my grow diary

Just feed them 1/4 to 1/2 strength nutes Hot rod. Propagation mix contains little to no nutes and you would have been best feeding 1/4 strength from the get go. Black and gold wouldnt be my choice either.

I personally use searles seedraising mix with 1/3 nutes before they've even hit the surface. No burning and good health.

All the best

TBR

Edited by TheTreeBoundRat

G'day Hotrod.

It gets to over 45c some places in Afghanistan in the summer and it snows and drops way below freezing during winter. I have seen plants growing in the snow in Nth India, and this is a very similar climate to Afghanistan, being just up the road, literally. If it is pure Afghan seed the cold should not be a problem. And for mine the 12-1 is a winner. I'm going to do it again when I grow indoor next winter. :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

I am begining to think my problem was under watering................During my tests with bagseed in the fridge I over watered and caused leaf burn this time I got real mean too mean and only watered about a 100nl every 3 days.....since movinng to the wardrobe i have given the stunted ones a good drink about 500ml every 2or3 days depending on how they look and some diluted worm juice mixed with miracle grow and they have responded dramiticly the leaf colour is getting darker mind you the new seedlings that are 3 days old are as tall as the stunted ones.............oh well live and learn

I am begining to think my problem was under watering................During my tests with bagseed in the fridge I over watered and caused leaf burn this time I got real mean too mean and only watered about a 100nl every 3 days.....since movinng to the wardrobe i have given the stunted ones a good drink about 500ml every 2or3 days depending on how they look and some diluted worm juice mixed with miracle grow and they have responded dramiticly the leaf colour is getting darker mind you the new seedlings that are 3 days old are as tall as the stunted ones.............oh well live and learn

Hell this newb was right :P U mean bastard