groin strain

hi ozstoners,

I finished a G13 & white rhino grow a little while ago. The G's are ok but I think they are overated personally. Nice taste & smell but not as potent as I had hoped. I let them go for 12 weeks gro too.

I cannot tell the difference between the white's & G's now they have been harvested - both buds look smell & tast the same now but they were different when growing.

I want something diffeferent next time - a nice bushy indica dominant strain that is finished in about 8 weeks & knocks ya socks off...ANY IDEAS guys???

What are fellow ozstoners growing? I want an exceptional tasting potent indica dominant strain that fruits in 8 weeks & is not ridiculously smelly - what do ya reckon fits the bill ozstoners?

Happy herbing...

blueberry tastes nice, but potency isnt really there. I'm really keen to grow it pure though. Whats Fleur de Mal??

personally I think white rhino is potent as shit. But I got very high tolerance so I'm not one to judge. But I know it gives me good sleep.

I'd have trouble suggesting any strains if white rhino isn't potent enough.

Black Domina from sensi is a good one.

Guest weekprik

I grew G13 and G13hp, They are pretty similar and nothing to write home about,

My 1st grow was Ak47xC99, Afghani#1, G13, G13HP,

my last grow was a no name ex-breeders special,

and this time im going for

NLPI in one unit 2 plants, and M39, AK, Kiwi Green, WR,

Im new to growing like this but so far im impressed with the growth of the NLPI its super bushy,

The G13 smoke was nice but didnt last long, The HP was similar but longer lasting and more body stoneish.

But I know I didnt grow them properly so my results could be one offs.

The nicest buds I have tasted are B'Shen, yeah what a day smoke nice and clear minded but wasted as well ;)

Edited by weekprik

hmmm, decisions decisions eh,

thanks for ya help all, keep the suggestions coming.

I have also heard tell of g13 hashplant being v nice. Does this take as long as the g13 does anyone know?

I'd like to stick with an aussie seed / clone bank if poss.

cheers...

Edited by budsta