HOW DO I KNOW WHAT STRAIN I GOT ?

Guest weekprik

hopefully someone more educated than me can answer that,

I think and its a thought only that there are 3 types of marijuana and then all those have their own strains,

They are:

Ruderellis (spelt wrong sorry), basically hemp type plant that has chararistics useful in breeding,

Sativa- Most outdoors grown weed is sativa, You can tell a sativa by long thin leaves, usually very tall ie- stalky, I have seen plants as tall as 10ft tall,

Indica- This is what most indoors weed is, because its fast growing and small ie- normally 3-4 feet tall, This has fat leafs and in some cases looks deformed even (afghan#1),

What have you got?

where did it originate from..eg: a pub deal...your mate cloned it ...? and what kind of lights is it under...You ll know more if you bud it and see howl long it takes...how it smells...etc ...then if you seen a few strains you might be able to know what its similiar too...but if its shit..you can peg it and start with something that you know what it is..or sell it to you mate if its really shit.. ::rolleyes::

Regards

Kash