yellow leaves.. help please

OK, they have been flowering for about three weeks. I went on holiday for a week and my seedlings had grown a lot and started budding, so I repotted (into pots that are way to small I have realized now).. and put inside, Initially they were under 1X 400w Hps now they are under 2X 400w HPS.. I am new to this and really just experimenting.. any ideas on how I can fix these problems would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

post-44235-0-94930500-1306637299_thumb.jpgpost-44235-0-33428500-1306637339_thumb.jpgpost-44235-0-95692000-1306637380_thumb.jpgpost-44235-0-48895700-1306637431_thumb.jpgpost-44235-0-73375700-1306637486_thumb.jpgpost-44235-0-48547800-1306637562_thumb.jpgpost-44235-0-81732100-1306637622_thumb.jpg

To assist the cannabis community in providing you with an accurate diagnosis, help and advice please answer as many of the the questions below as possible including a description of the problem/s and how long the cannabis plant has been suffering along with any good clear photos when available.

Indoor/Outdoor:

Growing Medium:

Growing Style:

Watering/Feeding Frequency:

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC):

PH Levels:

Temperature/Humidity Levels:

Air Flow/Fans etc.:

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.):

Total Wattage:

Growth Stage:

Plants Age:

Cannabis Strain:

Heya Puka, Mate start a diary on them with all the details above so we can help ya better. Hard to make an edumacated guess with no details, like what your feeding them, what medium they are in etc.

I would say re-pot to bigger pots, flush them with PH adjusted water and stop over watering them, that should help to start, let that soil dry out a bit. Then when we got more info we can look at things like Nitrogen deficiencies and the like. Peace. gh72

Hi there Puka'

They aren't looking very happy :thumbdown:

I agree with GH more info needed

But I have couple of questions,

What nutes are you using now and what nutes did they recieve whilst you were away. They look pale like a plant that has been starved or the ec has been very low

You say you brought them inside. Were they inside prior to your holiday, placed outside, then brought back in? When you repotted what medium were/are you using?

You've changed most of the elements in the plants environment within 3-4weeks. The light source from natural to HID, your airflow from natural to indoor (do you have fans?), the nutes (hopefully) from grow to flower and you've repotted. All at a time where stability is best. These things must have an impact.

To help. A good flush to start, then nice fresh regular pH adjusted flowering nutes.

Hope it helps

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n

They were outdoor the entire time before coming inside

was using nitrosol in veg

using liquid potash now

I started them in regular potting mix

repotted into regular potting mix and perlite about 60:40

have put exhaust and intake in room 3 days ago, prior to this I would open the room and blow the air out with a normal fan for prob

only 30 mins a day..

room temp is between 22 and 30 and seemd to be fairly stable at that temp before fans installed.

I have been giving water most days, just when the soil looks dry on top and potash once a week.

will repot ASAP.Prob into searles and perlite 50:50. I wasn't sure if I should add that extra strain on the girls after all they've been through, but you reckon it should be ok?

Too much water by the looks. Let a pot dry out then lift it up feel how much it weighs and then water until there is some run off. Then check the weight wet and you will get a pretty accurate feel of how much water the pot holds. If you can grab some of the run off water do so and check its ph. You can get ph testing kits from a hydro shop. Or Bunnings might even sell kits now. :thumbsup:

what Gh said also.

I have been giving water most days, just when the soil looks dry on top and potash once a week.

While some seem sure it's overwatering, reason i'm not leaning that way is because of this ^^.

It's much harder to overwater girls that big... if he was overwatering should had probs before now? but then again the problem looks like it started quite a while ago shrug.

Also because O.P is using near half perlite, needing a lower PH isn't too far fetched. Still curious if you've been checking it puka.

Then again might be a combo of things, the previous lack of ventilation, a few too close together waterings, AND a PH issue.

I repotted them today into much bigger pots. They were pretty dry, but rootbound as!!! :crybaby: Hopefully they will pick up.. I don't have a pH meter but will get a test kit this week and start testing the runoff and the tap water... If the pH is high what do you do? add somthing acidic to the water like vinegar??

I repotted them today into much bigger pots. They were pretty dry, but rootbound as!!! :crybaby: Hopefully they will pick up.. I don't have a pH meter but will get a test kit this week and start testing the runoff and the tap water... If the pH is high what do you do? add somthing acidic to the water like vinegar??

pH kit from a pet store used for fish aquariums $10

You are best off going to a hydro store for pH up and down something hydro specific. My experience with vinegar have NOT been good and some say in small doses its ok. I don't. Come to think of it again the pet shop may have pH up and down, again for fish. But do at least try to go hydro specfic.

Merl1n