I thought I'd just share a story with everyone about a most pleasent experience I had about a year ago.

I had bought this oz of a mate(mate of a mate of a mate really) for peanuts(the buds were crap).When I bought it I wasn't bothered that the buds were crap I just thought to myself "I'll just smoke a couple of extra cones and I'll be right", boy was I wrong. I found myself smoking about 10 cones per session and not being stoned, just a little high with no relaxing effects at all. It was truly the shitest gear I had ever come across.

Then one night, about a week after buying it, I came home from work late and decided to try and eat it(since smoking it was shit). Up until then the only way I had heard of ingesting it was in cookies and cakes, and I don't like sweets so I was lost as to what to do. I decided to just put it in my dinner and see what would happen. I made a spanish omlette(spuds and onions) and put in the dope while the spuds and onions were frying in olive oil(the bud was about the size of my thumb, maybe a bit bigger all finely choped).I then added the eggs and when it was done I ate it , the taste of the dope was very faint and I thought nothing would happen as it was crap to smoke. I went to bed about 30 mins later very disapointed. :angry: Then I awoke the next morning, totally intoxicated by my dinner with Mary Jane the night before, boy was smashed. I stayed that way until about 8pm that night befor I could feel my self starting to straighten up. It was an amazing experience and one that I'll never forget, cooking the dope made the effects of it change so much! I was full of smiles and happiness that day(lucky it was a saturday-no work-yipee) :rolleyes:

and my body was tingling with relaxation.

I've tried dinning with Mary Jane a few times since then but nothing has compared to that experience, an experience I feel honored to have had. Sometimes I like to tell my self that that thumb sized bud was a gift from Jah to inspire me to pay him tribute. I now pay him tribute by planting his holy seeds in some pots in my back yard.

Guest weekprik

Awesome, I got to try that one out,

I have had top quality cakes and cookies and oh yea the buzz is stronger than the stone, if that makes sense :rolleyes:,

you have to be careful though as you can OD on it, I like the Idea of using cannabutter in instant cake mixes cooked in the microwave lol, quick easy and fun.