Regeneration

I'm thinking of doing a regen as a mate wants clones and my mother needs a bit more recovery before I can take any.

I've again heard of ppl taking their crop and then regenerating back to grow again.

If anybody has any info regarding the processess or can direct me to some info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

merl1n

• Upvote 1

everywhere i've read you need to leave some growth on the lower branches do a flush then start to build up the veg nutes slowly, it can take a while 4 - 7 weeks

It's not ideal which is why no one does it, but if you have no choice.

However keeping in mind that its not healthy for any plant to be hacked up and expected to grow again, this stresses the plant immensely and as such will degrade the quality of future offspring, who knows by how much, but that possibility is there.

Give it a crack i reckon.

hi merlyn , i reveg its easy i just chop rite down an leave the lowest buds very low clean middle of plant shit stems , (buds are about size of index fingers finger , shit lil things ) then just put under light under loung room light ( bodgy ) .for 3 to 4 sometimes 5 hours extra ,

light hours are diff every day but always more than 16 to 17 hours , ow sorry outside every day ,

an ive had mine in sydny suburb , so here it is , post-40169-0-55871000-1306238950_thumb.jpg

goog luck bro they do well ,, just make sure u rop it first .

see ya around merlyl :bongon:

hi merlyn , i reveg its easy i just chop rite down an leave the lowest buds very low clean middle of plant shit stems , (buds are about size of index fingers finger , shit lil things ) then just put under light under loung room light ( bodgy ) .for 3 to 4 sometimes 5 hours extra ,

light hours are diff every day but always more than 16 to 17 hours , ow sorry outside every day ,

an ive had mine in sydny suburb , so here it is , post-40169-0-55871000-1306238950_thumb.jpg

goog luck bro they do well ,, just make sure u rop it first .

see ya around merlyl :bongon:

Thats a very healthy looking reveg job there bro top props to ya :yahoo:

Merlin, Hows it goin?

FACT : !!I have had great success with the regeneration of my plants before.!!

:whistle:I can't redirect you to any info, but I can tell you what I have successfully done myself..OK... here goes..:whistle:

Yes, you can regenerate easily!!.... I was growing in perlite & clay balls when I had success....

Why??? because it has better drainage, making it easier to flush the flower & superbud nutes off your root systems....

When I harvested my plants in the first place, I took every single bud off the plants,

& I left as many shade leaves as possible. ( VERY IMPORTANT ! )

This ensured that the plants could photo-synthesize faster, for the regrowth, of new leaf that was needed....

I flushed my plants roots systems', thoroughly (without causing the plant to drown of course), this ensured

that I had removed all of the flowering and budding nutes, that had crystalised on the plants root systems...

It took me a really long time, using a hose....maybe 30 mins each plant.

Remembering to only use the vegatative lighting, like in the first grow cycle....

( Don't use all the lights, you were flowering with ).....

I went back to Vega nutes. (Not overkill, just normal dosage)

It only took 1-2 weeks and the plant was bigger than it was the first time I flipped it over.

It was completely covered in leaves, And extra bushy, like a monster crop! :thumbsup:

Then I flipped the plants, to flower, for a second time, exactly as I had, the first time....with not 1 problem.

( coco would definately work.... due to easy drainage (when removing flowering nutes from root systems)

- other growing mediums will work too, if the flowering nutes are washed away completely. )

Go for it Merlin !!!

I have had great success with the regeneration of my plants before.

One............. :gunsmilie:

P.S. I hope this helps you, with your successful vegetative regeneration.

Yup works well and is too easy just left the bottom few inches of growth on. Plant will just sit there for a week or three doing bugger all before she takes off. I used coco/perlite and just fed very lightly till new growth started, lights went from 12/12 back up to 18/6. Didn't notice any change in quality of smoke either which was great I was very happy with the results.

Heya Merlin, I just harvested the WW in the greenhouse and like the strain, so I have cut them right back leaving the 4-5 main branches on the plant, make sure these have somebud/leaf growth on them and just hit em up with grow nutes again in a week or two.

Can do the same inside in coco, may take awhile to reveg but will veg like crazy with their already huge root system once they get going.

Inside I would be tempted to re-pot into bigger containers, as the roots probably filled what you got already.

Here's one I prepared earlier.....................

post-38794-0-87571000-1306311525_thumb.jpg post-38794-0-91948300-1306311710_thumb.jpg Imo, thats a good amount of vegative material to leave on. But I am also looking to get a few bananas if it will throw them for me, as well as a bit of extra bud later on. Damn mould stopped me from going further.

Have fun man =0) , Everyone should have a crack at Revegging at least once. Peace. gh72

Edited by Grasshopper72