Anzac space cookies

This is the recipe from the back of the McKenzie's Coconut packet. Interestingly it is exactly the same as the old recipe urban posted.

125grams butter / cannabutter You can adjust ratio to suit strength of your cannabutter. I used all cannabutter.

1 tablesppon (20ml) golden syrup (I'm thinking of trying maple syrup to see if that works)

1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda

2 tablespoons of boiling water

1 cup rolled oats

1 cup desiccated coconut

1 cup plain flower

1 cup of sugar

Pre-heat the oven to 150degrees. Melt butter and golden syrup in saucepan. Disolve bicarb in boiling water and mix in. Combine all other ingredients in a mixing bowl then add melted mixture from saucepan. Mix to a moist but firm consistency.

Drop small amounts onto tray leaving plenty of room to spread. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Cool for few minutes then place on wire racks to cool completely.

For thinner, crispier cookies add an extra teaspoon of boiling water.

For chewier cookies use half brown sugar and half white or castor sugar. I did this and they ended up really nice & chewy.

This recipe is meant to make 24 cookies. but I made big cookies and got 15.

As you can see from the pic I didn't leave anough room for them to spread, I'll know better next time. :rolleyes: These cookies are killer though, mainly due to the canna butter I used was ultra potent. I took one cookie and greened out big time. 1/2 cookie gets me very heavily stoned. Usually I only take 1/4 cookie at a time. A 1/4 cookie at breakfast and another at lunch has me nicely stoned all day lol

Since I know now the strength of this cannabutter I will use half canna and half normal butter in my next batch.

post-58-1063831699_thumb.jpg

just made up a batch of these,well sota the feeling just hit mmmmmmmmm im gona make some cookies from the butter i made last week! used over 4 oz of bud leaf.found i had no oates so i crushed up some cornflakes.worked fine i made 8 out of the mix just eating one now..i got to exited to and added the suger staight to the corn flakes ooooooopps so just added everything togeather ,worked fine still ,tastes like it could have come straight from the shop....i wish mj cookies from the shop ....well they taste really good.even if i dont get wasted(i need to, smokings doing nothing for the pain) atleast they didnt tast like grass clippings ;),just finished it an want anouther but wont till i see how this one went,should have made a normal batch to.lady.

p.s took me to long to write post and im feeling a little bit numb after 20 mins,good start.lady.

haha, good to hear ladybirdbud. ;) yeah you will find its more efficient to make cannabutter first and use that in the recipe rather than adding buds straight to the cookie mix.

I love my cookies, they get me through boring meetings, long drives, shopping. basically any mundane task especially where its difficult to smoke or vape. I took drugs at work today in the lunchroom in front of everyone! :;):

yeah my cookies don't taste too good. they're edible, but not really yummy. but that don't really matter to me, I just love the effects.

nah the cookies don't smell that much at all. Making canna butter can be a bit smelly. Add a teaspoon of orange essence to mix and that helps and I usually leave kitchen window open with fan on other side of pot blowing towards window. but with the actual cookies they just smell like normal cookies IMO.

The cones you smoke while cooking it will probably make more smell anyway. :D

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.