Burnt Tips (pics attached) yellow green dots

Hi,

After some more help with my autopot system, i have attached pics can someone please help with my issue and how to fix?

I have ph fairly stable and runngin 800ppm ph 5.8 fluc. growing with perilite in autopot. i have burnt tops of trees and bud sites have dry and yellow burnt tips on them please help.

post-44196-0-08937100-1305961291_thumb.jpg

post-44196-0-12421100-1305961402_thumb.jpg

post-44196-0-35151000-1305961450_thumb.jpg

As all of the above - Could be a number of things

How close is your light to the plant ?

Have you found water/moisture on your leaves also - poor air circulation/ventilation can cause water burning

I would try and reduce nute's for 5days or so and see how the new growth turns out and check light to plant distance is adequate.

Good luck, no one likes to see their girls in distress :thumbdown:

Yea. My best guess would over feeding.

I have done this before also. Seemed to start not long after i turned it to flower cycle.. before you change to nutes for flowering you should perhaps give them a good flush first.

I am pretty sure i over fed mine and made the coco toxic. Flushing like crazy after that did very little to help.. The plant finished, looked ok but she did not produce any resin and was not worth smoking.