sick little girls

hey boys just checked out my mates clones today they are 9 days old he has them under a phillips 80watt fluro running 18/6 they are in a cabinent out in his shed witch would get very cold at night. he has been spraying them lightly twice daily with the dutchmaster cutting food spray he says they started to take a bad turn 2 days ago .i have know put them in a esky with the light on top to see if that helps by lifting the hummidity .on the dutch master cutting spray it says to spray once every 2 days so i have told him to cut right back on the misting do u guys think these clones can come good any info would help as i really dont know enough to be giving him advice

post-39542-0-17531600-1305711963_thumb.jpg

id be cutting new clones

maybe try a couple in jiffys and couple in rockwool

personally im no fan of rockwool

id also remove a bit more leaf from the new clones

also adding a dome or similar will increase ya chances of roots

i generally flush the mum and then take clones 2 days after flushing

i find i get roots as early as day 6 wen using jiffys and the right environment

maybe this time of year u may require a heat matt below the clones

all the best

bil

little cardboard type pots u can get from bunnings. Good size pot to start with and the theory is because the pot is biodegadable. You plant the jiffy in the next size up pot. Roots grow through the jiffy pot and into the soil. I am a fan of the jiffy, though I don't plant the jiffy because I used coco not soil.